• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rise of the Dragir (Information)

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Name: Sammy O'hera
Age: 17 (or appears 17 and is actually some other obscure age, you can choose)
Race: Dragir
Weapons: Double edged long sword (white blade, silver handle encrusted with emeralds, green markings on blade)
Side: Good
Appearance: Silver armor, Brown tunic, black pants, silver boots, silver eyes, kinda tall, mid-length black hair usually in a braid, purple scales with purple and silver wings.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Sammy O'hera
Age: 17 (or appears 17 and is actually some other obscure age, you can choose)
Race: Dragir
Weapons: Double edged long sword (white blade, silver handle encrusted with emeralds, green markings on blade)
Side: Good
Appearance: Silver armor, Brown tunic, black pants, silver boots, silver eyes, kinda tall, mid-length black hair usually in a braid, purple scales with purple and silver wings.

Thanks Vatti, this will work wonderfully!! Alright, and just so you may know, Din (Din Akera) is returning as well, and Rishian gets in by default, I spoke to Din about it. Anyway, as to Vee, well, I'll just make her a hylian so I can get things going, I am sure she won't mind. Expect the rewritten intro soon. I don't know yet if I will call the story Rise of the Dragir (Rewritten) or something else, you'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks to those who joined, and officially signs up are over! ~Ats

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name Ashie (Atsuma's Sis)
Gender Female
Age 19
Race Dragir
Weapon of choice Two swords that turn into Staffs

Guys don't worry Atsie let me sign up ^^

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name Ashie (Atsuma's Sis)
Gender Female
Age 19
Race Dragir
Weapon of choice Two swords that turn into Staffs

Guys don't worry Atsie let me sign up ^^
Yeah, you heard her, I let her sign up. :)

Thanks Josie, this profile looks great, I love the fact that her swords can turn into staffs, I can work with that, for sure (as I love saying here :) )

Also, new Story Info: Vee will not be a Hylian, rather a dragir. Anyway, that's that. I guess Sign Ups are now closed, Josie was an exception I had to make. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom