• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Resistance: Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well darn. I see where you guys are come from with being too hasty but I have only good intentions in mind. I wonder if someone who voted no is a spy using the too hasty reasoning as an excuse. I guess there is no real way of knowing.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, I thought about it a bit, and without much to go on, I'm gonna select Mido to go on the mission. I trust him. The other person I want to accompany him is as of yet unclear to me.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I honestly see no issues, but given the feedback from my choices, I'm gonna assume that others would prefer more discussion. I don't see any beneficial discussion in the current state of the game. It can only possibly be baseless claims of "Trust me, I am definitely not a spy."

I am willing to stall my vote still to hear others arguments.

Mido

Version 1
Vote: Yes

I don't know how I feel about going on a mission with Tristan, since I cannot say that I trust him as of yet. He claims to trust me, which I find intriguing, although I appreciate the gesture of trust! I can only wonder what ulterior motives lurk behind this move? (If any)

The only other thing on my mind is this:

Well darn. I see where you guys are come from with being too hasty but I have only good intentions in mind. I wonder if someone who voted no is a spy using the too hasty reasoning as an excuse. I guess there is no real way of knowing.

Frozen Chosen, your words seem genuine, and with that perspective in mind, you seem to be a member of the Resistance. As for what I bolded, I think you make a good observation. This is one of the reasons I'm somewhat hesitant to partake of this mission with Tristan; however, testing the waters is someone that needs to be done.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I don't really understood how we can procure evidence in this game. Everything seems to go off gut instinct. Is there any deeper strategy in uncovering who might be a spy? I suppose this bears the closest resemblance to Dethy of games played on traditional mafia boards.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Lets do a guy 6 of 5 recap
Mission 1: Doc-failure
Mission 2: Tristan- 1 yes vote and not much else

Mido

Version 1
B-but I said stuff! :( I suppose I could have addressed @ALIT and his point, however. I dunno, I was waiting for more input on the direction of the mission, so I apologize for staying put.

Back to ALIT's previous point, much like Mafia, this game does rely on mission results much like Day/Night results, as they provide a sense of direction. Slip-ups can also occur; however, I think one of the largest differences for the most part, is that The Resistance rarely, if ever, harbors elements of the absolute. Nothing can be known for certain, which is why evidence is quite intangible. Mafia, in rare occurances, can have absoutes, such as death confirmation of roles or a cop's revealing of another's aligment. Overall, I would attribute the hunt for evidence in this game with that of Mafia, just with less absolutes in the equation.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Going along with what Mido said, I do think we have to take some chances in this game. However, unlike an actual game of Mafia, a slip up doesn't actually mean there will be consequences. Instead of losing a town member, well just get one strike essentially.

So, I'm gonna

Vote Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom