• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date?

L

linkfan

If it was releasing in August then they would have already told us the release date

T

Twilight Comet

I asked the guy at gamestop and he said that they would be recieving their games the first week of November so it has to be somewhere aroud there. It's so close!!!!!!:)

I'd estimate the 4rd Tuesday in November, which is November 22nd. Games tend to release on Tuesdays and in late November (in preparation for Christmas) so I can only assume that Skyward Sword will be released near or on that date.

Nintendo releases games on Sunday for the most part, and the Sunday before Black Friday the start of the American Holiday season is November 20th. So I am going with that date.

Though I would be expected any day in November, though I kind of wish it would come out in October. Since I already have the new Assassin's Creed game in November to buy and beat.

Kazumi

chagy
I'd say that a likely month for in to be released in is November. This month is close enough to the Holiday's that people would be thinking about gifts to buy, but not so late that it would be a last minute kind of thing. Nintendo also often releases their games, especially their big titles, on a Sunday. So, a date such as Nov. 13, 20, or 27 would make sense to me. I'm probably leaning towards the 20th or 27th though, as it's a big later in the month.

It is also true that November is a big month for releases, what with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and Modern Warfare 3 all coming out that month. Fortunately there are no big releases on the Wii, so Skyward Sword would be able to fill that slot nicely.

AustinFox33

The Last Kilgannon
I'd say that a likely month for in to be released in is November. This month is close enough to the Holiday's that people would be thinking about gifts to buy, but not so late that it would be a last minute kind of thing. Nintendo also often releases their games, especially their big titles, on a Sunday. So, a date such as Nov. 13, 20, or 27 would make sense to me. I'm probably leaning towards the 20th or 27th though, as it's a big later in the month.

It is also true that November is a big month for releases, what with The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and Modern Warfare 3 all coming out that month. Fortunately there are no big releases on the Wii, so Skyward Sword would be able to fill that slot nicely.
Most likely the 20th because if Im not mistaken its before Black Friday?

Garo

Boy Wonder

Mass Effect 3 doesn't come out until March. ;)

It will be out before December, I'd wager. October is looking more and more likely though, if you ask me. Only BF3 to compete with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom