• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Recruits

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Um.... Storm's making a new Order of the Silver Wolf. He's taking 5 people. Anyone interested?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well, Tatl. Its kind of a four hero thing. You know how in every major story there is always the melee person, the archer, the Mage, and the guy who dabbles in a bit of all? Well I am using that concept in a Realmwalker sense. Where there are different worlds our characters walk in, and they interact with the people therein. Nicole here has already dibbed the Swordsman class, and I have the Freelancer. You bring 2 worlds concepts. One from popular culture, and one from your imagination.

If you're interested, let Nicole Know

You are more than welcome to join

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
By the way, I'm Nicole.

and KingRe, Storm said no. He says he's "black listed" you after the last RP you two were in together.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
That's what he told me to tell you, KRD. and I don't feel comfortable with you rping with me anyway

And I'll ask if that's necessary.

Storm

Tatl,Its easy once you think about it for a while. Nothing is adamant until I can get to a computer on Tuesday

And Redead. You know what you did

Storm

Well a long time ago I was in an rp with you, and you broke every rule. Also if the Co GM says no, I don't judge her decision. Begone.

So so far we have

Storm
Darklink7
Siniru
Tatltail (maybe)
Just one more person

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Is there like a SU sheet to fill out or something? I get better ideas when I know what I need to come up with. If there's not, that's OK too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom