• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Recommended PS3 Games

i just got a ps3 and so far i only got 3 games: Uncharted 2 MGS 4 and Tekken 6. what other gmaes do you recommend me to get? are there any good RPGs in the system?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, I can't say I personally was pleased with the games I'll list, but I do recommend you pick up Star Ocean:The Last Hope International, Call of Duty Black Ops or Modern Warfare 2, Soul Calibur 4, and 3D Dot Game Heroes. All of those games should give you something good to play for a while :D

I know of some RPG's that are highly reviewed, but sadly I have not played them myself (due to a lack of, well, a PS3 xD). But I still recommend looking into these games:

Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel
White Knight Chronicles
Eternal Sonata
Valkyria Chronicles
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

I also know of a good series of fighting games called BlazBlue, as well as highly-rated games like inFAMOUS, Little Big Planet, and the Assassin's Creed games. This all depends on your interests, but I hope I was helpful. :)

D

Deleted member 14134

If you don't mind a challenge, Demon's Souls was a awesome action RPG exclusively for the ps3. Dragon Age: orgins was also very well, had a innovative combat system and strong story and Fallout 3 is my all time favorite ps3 game. Those are three different kinds of RPGs to pick from.

I personnaly don't play RPGs that much, but from what I've seen Fallout 3 looks amazing. Looks like a perfect bland of RPG and FPS. Other than RPGs, I recommend Assassin's Creed 1, 2, or Brotherhood. This series is a great steath/open world type of game, borrowing it's parkour control scheme from Prince of Persia(another great series, I recommend picking up the Sands of Time games for PS2, that is if your PS3 is one of the types that are backwords compatable, which is unlikly). Far Cry 2 is great, another open world game, but is a FPS(sick), Bioshock is really good too. For CoD, well, the games are alraight, but after CoD 4 all the other games are rehashes. The also push for a new game every year, witch is not good at all because that gives IW/Treyarch barely enough time to accually add something new to the game. The map packs are overpriced too. Pick up MW1, BO maybe, or MW2 if the knifers and quick scopers don't piss you off too much.

Assassins creed series
COD
Dragon age origins, however i hear its better on pc.
BTW, Uncharted 2 is one of the best ps3 games, and my fav ps3 game, tied with AC series of coarse.

For RPGs, I recommend Nier, Valkria Chronicles, Demons Souls and/or Resonance of Fate. As for other games, I recommend the Assassin's Creed series, Heavy Rain and Red Dead Redemption.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom