• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker Recommend a Good Wind Waker HD "let's Play" or Walkthrough on YouTube.

I like to watch a lot of YouTube videos when I'm at work because I can work on stuff and play the videos in the background. Caleb's MM walkthrough on YouTube is my favorite, just got done watching Mases' SS videos and I really would like to watch a WW HD lets play. Has anyone watched one that was entertaining AND the person knew what they were doing? I tried to watch a few and some of the people were annoying and the rest didn't know where to go. I would love for Caleb to make a video series on WW, but I don't think it will ever happen.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
while on the subject of that,does anyone know a good wind waker hd NON-COMMENTARY walkthrough
it took me for ever to find a mario kart 8 walkthrough,and im still not having much luck on wind waker hd

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, I really like the Game Grumps one, but since you said "AND the person knew what they were doing?" I wouldn't recommend it.

But they are hilarious though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom