• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks Rare Treasures - Bugged or Not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Pretty new to Zelda and these boards, only completed LoZ (Wii), AoL (emulator) and PH (DS, doh!) so far.

I'm playing ST and ALTTP atm., and I'm almost 100% on ST. But I'm having some difficulties with finishing up a few parts, hope you can clear something out for me.

1. I haven't gotten one Palace Dish yet. I'm almost through the game (only missing the last Spirit Tower and what's after that - got the Bow of Light), so I've checked ALOT of chests, and I've been playing different minigames (both the Whip Race and the Pirate game) several times (50+), and I keep getting a fine rotation of the three other rare treasures, but never Palace Dish.

Any chance that you HAVE to get it in a Chest, before you can get it from a minigame? Or am I just so damn unlucky?

2. I've got 49 bunnies (check on Forrest land, Snow Land, Mountain Land and Dessert Land), so I'm missing one from the Ocean - I've checked the placements on this map ( http://guidesmedia.ign.com/guides/14333936/images/map800final3.jpg ) and on this map ( http://www.zeldadungeon.net/Zelda13-spirit-tracks-rabbits.php ) - and there's no last Ocean bunny.

Can anyone tell me if I'm missing out on something?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards

Update - got all three Palace Dish now.

I have a theory that minigames only reward you treaures you've already seen from either a chest, reward of the postcards.

Got my first Palace Dish from a postcard prize, then got one immediately after in the Pirate game. Then I went on for 15 or 16 pirate games with only Goron Amber, Mystic Jade and Ancient Gold Piece. Then I went back to doing the postcard lottery, and changing the date on my NDS, and got it after 3-4 date changes.

Found the last bunny as well, there were two barrels stuck in each other at Ocean Bunny 8, and the bunny didn't show before I hit the first barrel with my cannon.

Finally I can finish the game in peace. :)

Hope this helps someone who've had the same problems.

EDIT: Doesn't seem like you can reply to your own post, so this is just an edit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom