• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rare Selda's Soundtracks

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
Dark Master, you really should join the site staff, man. You could have your own section titled 'Rare Seldas' !!! Awesome, man !!!

I'm too busy right now, but maybe one day.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, no offense, but i hate it when people say rare selda's cuz i have no idea what the heck they are!!!! can someone tell meh?!?!?!?!?!

ok, no offense, but i hate it when people say rare selda's cuz i have no idea what the heck they are!!!! can someone tell meh?!?!?!?!?!

Raer Seldas is a nickname for rare Zeldas. They are Zeldas that didn't make it to the main video game market, such as the CD-i games, the Game & Watch Zeldas, and beta Zelda games.

Anyways, DM, these are really cool! I bet it was really tough to find them. I wouldn't say the soundtracks are better than main Zelda soundtracks, but these are unique and fun to listen to.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor

Rare Selda's is a meme created by Zenox and Wyatt. They created it because I wouldn't shut up about rare Zelda's. They created it to troll me however, what they didn't realize was I needed a title for my evil plans, but couldn't come up with anything. So when they created Rare Selda's I stole the title for myself. That is how I became known as Lord DARK MASTER the King of Rare Selda's.

Nice a few of these I have never listened to it is weird I always listen to music before buying a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom