• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Random Writing!

Random Writing!
This is the thread were you just write a few random sentences, no more than twice a day, with no more than 10 sentences!

Example:
Samuel wrote a song. It came in eight colors: nyan, blue, orange and green. The cat ninjas were jealous, and wanted revenge. Samuel found that the cats made Henry Ford choke on a flamingo, breaking assembly lines across the world. This stopped Samuel"s song from coming in orange. It seemed the season was over, or maybe...

Here you simply write some random paragraph that is not to be judged. Have fun!

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I hear it's amazing when the purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need Scissors! Sixty One!

Mido

Version 1
Those octopi eat a plentiful tray of cupcakes during football season. When Norman realized this, he decided to eat a bouncy castle while reciting ''The Raven.'' The bouncy castle shook with fear as Norman opened his mouth, and it ran off to hide in the magical land of magic. The bouncy castle scurried inside, but was met by the hungry grins of cupake octopi. To this day, the poor bouncy castle is being bounced on, but not during football season.

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Hjkfdjhs jdsfid djshfds udshfdu. Nojdijhgfds, iodshaj sdkjjhfd jdh djshfsd jsdhbfsdj. Gkj, sdjdisjds kdsjksd aksjsa akjsaiuen, jds dsjhju sdjhjs! The end.

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
"I have a large pineapple in my nose" said Tree-man. Meanwhile a boat was pulling into port. At that exact moment a young farm girl in Kansas was learning how to tame a wild horse's heart. But across to the other side of the world a scientist was making a amazing discovery. But no-one understood Ben the blacksmiths point of view. Five minutes earlier the rocket was getting ready to launch. And across the seas... um- oh dear I seem to have written myself into a corner.

ONE DAY LONK WAS JUS WALKING DOWN THE STREEET, CUZ HE WAS FROM HIS SKYLOFT, AND DEMEYES WAS LIKE "HEY LONK, WHY ARENTCHA IN YOUR SKYLOFT?" AND THEN GROOSE WAS LIKE "MYEA!" BUT NO ONE CARED BECAUSE LONK GOT LICKED BY GIRAHAIM AND SAVED THE PRINCESS. BUT SHE WAS IN ANOTHER TIEM, AND THEN LONK WAS IN GODDESS STATUE BUT IT WASN'T REALLY LONK AND THEN LONK WAS FROM IN HIS SEALED GROUNDS. THEN DEMEYES WENT INTO HIS SEALED GROUNDS AND IMPRISIONED DIIIEED, AND THEN HE CAME BACK AND HE DIIIIHHHEED, AND THEN HE CAME BACK TO LONK AND THEN GODDESS STATUE LANDED ON HIS HEAD AND THEN DEMEYES DIED. AND THEN THE GODDESS-GODDESS WASN'T EVEN A GODDESS, AND HE WENT TO ANOTHER TIEM BUT IT STILL WASN'T DEMEYES AND IT STILL WASN'T ZELDUR AND HE NEVER REALLY FOUND HER.

Sheik

:the:
Without a nudist banana in his shoelaces, Kapeldwapelappommeer climbed the tree that kissed the sofas of Will Ferrell's samurai butthole. Against the kiss, Ferrell's samurai butthole extinguished the flames of Bill Nye the Science Guy's wallet and coated it in Chilean rainbow rabbits. In the hands of Dionysus, Bill's wallet shed his tears over the grave of his lost loved one. Sponsored by the function of a rubber duck. Chimpanzee.

linkypete

I am the very model of a modern major-general
When I ordered a communist waffle, the waiter brought me a democratic bacon. I asked "why did you bring me democratic bacon?" and the waiter answered, "CAUSE THIS IS 'MURICA!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom