• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Raindrop's Sig/avy Shop

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okey dokey. ^^

I'll get right to everything later today, I'm cleaning up for my brother's friend and stuff now. ^^

EDIT:

Fixed GPS's sig. ;)

GPSsig1.png

Last edited:

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Thank you for this it cant wait. Your work is awesome. If their is anything i can do to repay you for it like finding music to a sute an event stuff like that.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Oh no need to repay me. ^^ Making these sigs and stuff is a reward enough because it really helps me get better at making them. :)

And I started making your sig musicfan, but I had to stop. So it's almost done. ;)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Oh no need to repay me. ^^ Making these sigs and stuff is a reward enough because it really helps me get better at making them. :)

And I started making your sig musicfan, but I had to stop. So it's almost done. ;)

:( i feal bad though just take my offer and just tell me a a general idea of music you are looking for(just pick something random if you have to like just say sonething sad with a violin or piano something like that)

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Aww, I'd really feel bad if you gave me something for doing these. :sweat: *sigh* If you insist... How 'bout something jumpy with a Violin and piano, those two are my favorite instruments. ^^

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As an update, unless you've started, id actually think it'd be cool to have the sig have villians from final fantasy, zelda, sonic, mario, and kid icarus, the avater is a 1 hero from each of those serise. So sig will have lots of baddies, and it should somehow ne known by lookinf that it's meant to be a set

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Okay, I made two villain sigs (one that I finished right after you posted this. XD). Choose which one you want or tell me if you want one changed. ^^

Villains.png

Scarsig.png

And I'm still working on the avy. ;)

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah, The Lion King was one of my favorite Disney movies so I decided on Scar before you posted that you wanted the other villains. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom