• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
CL has broken the "no posting without voting" rule and has earned a strike

Vote Count
Neon
- 2 (Minish, Lawpy)
CL - 5 (A'lana, Numbers, Neon, Storm, Caps)
Numbers - 2 (DW, Exlight)
Exlight - 1 (Fext, Eliza)
Not Voting - 1 (CL)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
CL - 1 Strike
Exlight - 1 Strike
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
KoD - 1 Strike

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm not sure what a sub rule is.

the rule has been in the game since the start of day 2, and this warning was posted at the start of day 3 to remind people of its existence.

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This rule is still in the game. Not following it will result in a strike on your record, and if you get three strikes you will be modkilled.

1. Players are not allowed to post in thread unless their post contains a vote or they have a vote on a player already

Please be sure to follow it.

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

This rule is still in the game. Not following it will result in a strike on your record, and if you get three strikes you will be modkilled.

1. Players are not allowed to post in thread unless their post contains a vote or they have a vote on a player already

Please be sure to follow it.
So violating this rule results in a strike, and violating the rules mentioned in the OP pregame post results in modkill

Modkills can’t be reversed

i read sub rules were mentioned earlier to refer to rules where violation results in strikes not directly modkills but correct me if i’m wrong in interpretation

Hmm

so gamemasters, i’m guessing based on context, make the rules that lead to strikes?
That would seem so. There are other post game start rules that are temporary and do not result in strikes though. So far they have presented as rules for night talking. I referred to the lot as sub rules earlier to distinguish them from the master list in the OP but that is not an official term for them or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom