• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Also controversial take: townlean on Numbers because last game all he did was tunnel Minish here he feels like he is actually contributing
what do you make of the fact that he has not voted on either of his strong scumreads, despite being prompted a number of times to do so?

I think its a site meta thing here

also I haven't voted, either
yes, but you didn't present your scumreads as absolute as Numbers did

even if his reads aren't super serious I would have at least expected an RVS vote or something

idk, maybe I'm reading too much into it

Hapi's play so far is eerily similar to what they did in the last Chaos Mafia but I kinda get the vibe that this is just how they are. I like their bluntness with the cult v mafia stuff having not been present for the majority of that discussion. No further explanation needed, just getting down to business. Take that in comparison with KoD whose post on the matter felt to me more CWAC-y and forced, as if he felt he HAD to say something on the matter to make his stance on things super clear.

Might need to take off those sunglasses there Fext, it's tough to see clearly when everything is dark yknow

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My question is basically, how do you reason the fact that there is apparently, from your perspective, another town role that proves the existence of a cult? so you answered it. i suppose you'd be right, they're not necessarily dependent on each other because Ex has made it clear he requires the cult to die for one reason or another and your role, though confirming the cult exists, doesn't necessarily require that.

The more I think about Ex the more I'm like "yeah it's very possible that he's another third party"

Yeah, I said pretty much right away that Ex was likely town or 3rd party. If he's 3rd party I don't see him as a threat for now at least. He may even be non-hostile. It seems more like a 3rd party role may be more specifically worried about cult to the point that Ex seemed, as town kinda just would deal with them as usual or get converted. But, not having much experience with cults, there could be some town role that might have reason to be that worried about cults too.

What's making you townlean numbers?

I dunno if it's really a town lean, so much as it's that I don't actively scum read him and I think he's bringing some good points to the table. Numbers is smart and can make good, logical cases as scum so it's hard to get a good read on him. But, while I disagree with his assessment of you, I understand where it comes from. He made a good point about you typically being the one to be all "kumbaya" with factions like cults. So his thought process of you being uncultable mafia is in line with his reasoning there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom