• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

R E A L M W A L K E R ( \ / )

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat gives a confused look at Ashar's reaction. "Eh? What's that? Ah, nevermind that, what you you think that that little stick will do to me masked man?" He assumes a casual demeanor like he was lightly taunting a friend.

Pen

The game is on!
Even though it's not visible, Nepton's jaw drops behind the scarf that's covering it. He had expected something out of the ordinary, but nothing as extraordinary as this.

"This 'stick' will put a hole straight though your ugly head if you don't comply," he says. "You ain't no normal Bokoblin, are ya?"

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(im more concerned about the 15 year old Girl with wings)
Agmire drinks as he sees some short guy in blue get in an argument with a vampire
" what's Their problem?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Flat gives a mocking expression, "what gave it away professor?" He then gives a exhausted look and gestures for Nepton to put down the stick

Storm

[until those playing show up in Castle town, Agmire will now compete in an endless drinking competition with Rasul]

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well I guess I'm a bit of a bunch of things" he says turning to show his useless wings, "half Bokoblin, half Raven, I think ill call myself a Ravenblood then! HA that sounds nice..." he loses his train of thought and snaps back to it. "well anyways I'm just here to kill baddies, any friend of ganondorf is no friend of mine! HA HA! how 'bout you? whats ya business?"

Mido

Version 1
Septimus overhears some lively discussion regarding some
, and continues to drink. Since the war ended, it seemed everyone was looking to do something grand. Nobody had the gall, it seemed, to just sit back and enjoy a drink. Either that, or Septimus was too mired in disillusion to see things in another way.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Will makes his way into town, and to his usual bar. He orders a beer and takes a seat. Usually he'd have something harder, but he's on the job for now. He can worry about actually getting drunk later tonight.

Storm

Agmire walks up to the Bar
" I needs a few more drinksh...****... they founds me! it's the Warlock Will Brann"
Agmire runs for the door, only for him to fall flat on his ass

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom