• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Quotable Conversation

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
"Because, my love. It's my birthday, and I wants it." - Smeagol, The Return of the King

Rytex

Resident Netizen
"yeah that's great WHO GIVES A S*** ANYWAY!!!!???" I forgot where this comes from, but I got it off of on of nosiddA Addison's Kingdom Hearts Crazy Files.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Hans, Bubbi! I'm your White Knight"
Poor guy that gets shot in Die hard

"Oh, hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato! [slow clap] Oh, good. My slow clap processor made it into this thing. So we have that. Since it doesn't look like we're going anywhere... well, we are going somewhere. Alarmingly fast, actually. But since we're not busy other than that, here's a couple of facts. He's not just a regular moron. He's the product of the greatest minds of a generation working together with the express purpose of building the dumbest moron who ever lived. And you just put him in charge of the entire facility. [slow clap] Good, that's still working."
--GLaDOS, Portal 2

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
"Of course ya know, dis means war!" - Bugs Bunny, The Looney Tunes Show (old)

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
"This is what you're doing; this is what I want you to do. Any questions?" - Terry Suave, Master of Disguise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom