• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might sound like a noob when asking the following.

When I get the Telescope from Aryll, and when she is asking me to view the red mailbox, is this step really necessary to do? Can I skip it?

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I honeslty don't know. I've always just looked at the mailbox just because she asks me to. You might be able to skip it, but I've never tried.

I have never tried it either, but I dont think you have to do it since you have to start the scene where the bird comes.

C

Cojiro

Looking at the mailbox triggers the cut scene with the Tetra being carried by the Hemlaroc King. So I don't believe you can skip it.
Plus the red mailbox is definitely worth checking out up close...

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
The game won't give you any other option. You need to look at the mailbox to progress in the game. Sorry.

If it helps, I was trying to do so with a bum controller and it took me several minutes just to get the scope to focus on the box.

D

Del

no you can't. Look at the Rito post-man, not the mailbox. You need to in order for the Bird to appear with the Pirates. (It doesn't make you a noob btw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom