• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Purple Dude/Villain?

I just don't see how this guy is a villain. Sure Link appears to be fighting him, or perhaps it's just sparing. The purple guy seems too relaxed/calloused towards Link to actually be an enemy. My thought is that maybe he is a traitor to the evil side at some point in the game/a mentor to Link.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
If Link's fighting him, why wouldn't he be a villain? Besides, he's obviously a "dark interloper". We know he's not the "sword girl" redesigned, as we saw "her" in the trailer. He can't be related to the Guilded Sword, as that's in MM as an optional upgrade. And he's not Vaati. And with the way he dissapeared in the GDC trailer, there's really there's nothing else he could be besides something new. But him disappearing is hardcore evidence.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Yeah, in the chartroom axle and us were talking about how he could be like a sub villain, because he gets in to much action to be the head dude. I'm betting he has like an insane type of personality with some similarity to the joker, look at the way he dresses even. He's def not a friend though. Might be a traitor. In any case, I like him.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
Yeah, in the chartroom axle and us were talking about how he could be like a sub villain, because he gets in to much action to be the head dude. I'm betting he has like an insane type of personality with some similarity to the joker, look at the way he dresses even. He's def not a friend though. Might be a traitor. In any case, I like him.

There's no way he's crazy. That dude is as calm and cool as a pool of water that hasn't been touched in 100 years.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
There's no way he's crazy. That dude is as calm and cool as a pool of water that hasn't been touched in 100 years.

Not like a loud obnoxious way, but a calm ruthless genius way. Haven't you ever seen the joker? Even when he gets captured he remains pretty relaxed(Dark Knight joker that is).

there goes JuicieJ with his obviously's. You fight the old man on outset Island in windwaker...is he a villain? And he's not obviously a dark interloper. Stop just repeating w/e Axle says. He could be a trainer like the old guy on Outset.. I was thinking maybe he controls the sky villages, like a mayor or something, and tries to make Link prove his strength before going to the land below to rescue Zelda.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
there goes JuicieJ with his obviously's. You fight the old man on outset Island in windwaker...is he a villain? And he's not obviously a dark interloper. Stop just repeating w/e Axle says. He could be a trainer like the old guy on Outset.. I was thinking maybe he controls the sky villages, like a mayor or something, and tries to make Link prove his strength before going to the land below to rescue Zelda.

I'm not repeating what Axle's said. I've been saying this ever since the GDC trailer. I wrote an article about the "pale figure" back a few months ago. Look, he attacked Link with that giant statue. Trainers typically don't train with something that can kill the pupil. And, again, the way he disappeared. I'm just sayin', he seems to obviously be a "dark interloper" to me. You can believe what you want to, that's your opinion, and I'm not going to berate you over it. I'm just stating my opinion, ok?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
His poses in the screenshots and Link fighting him ruthlessly suggest more of an evil personality.

Con-man

Master Swordsman
Obvio.. I mean I agree with JuicyJ on this one, I really think he's a villain, but he could still be some sort of trainer(very small chance imo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom