• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Public Restrooms: Yay or Nay?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*I could not find a recent, similar thread.

Title explains itself. What are your thoughts and opinions on public restrooms? Personally, I find them disgusting, and I can't be bothered to even step foot in one.

But what about you? What do you think? Discuss.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I will only use public restrooms if it's an absolute emergency. I don't like using them because they're typically unclean, and besides, whenever someone else comes in it makes me feel really awkward. I usually end up staying as quiet as possible in the stall until the other person leaves because of this awkwardness. ._.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I find them disgusting. I don't know about mens' restrooms, but the ones for women are just repulsive. Almost nobody flushes. They leave everything you can imagine in there. They are usually out of at LEAST one of the following: Toilet paper, paper towels, toilet seat covers, soap, or stall doors. And they ALWAYS - without fail - smell AWFUL.

I go as long as I can without using the bathroom in public because the restrooms are always so gross.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Old thread ya dig my nig, so I will copy paste from this thread

I myself treat any and all public bathrooms with disgust. Why? Well, being a guy, there is almost always a stall that has someone's poop just lodged right there, as if it is saying "What's up, what you lookin' at homie?". It's disgusting and makes me want to blow chunks. Also from being a guy in a public men's restroom, pee is laden across the toilet seat, the toilet seat is UP for whatever reason, and there is likely to be pee strewn across the floor. LASTLY, being in a guy's public restroom, there is likely to be someone's number, a city and some innuendo. Disgusting.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I will only use public restrooms if it's an absolute emergency. I don't like using them because they're typically unclean, and besides, whenever someone else comes in it makes me feel really awkward. I usually end up staying as quiet as possible in the stall until the other person leaves because of this awkwardness. ._.

[video=youtube;cZO9tMetxno]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZO9tMetxno[/video]

Skittles

Rainbows!
I...don't really mind. Which is kind of surprising considering that I can't stand to touch dirty things most of the time, but it just doesn't bother me that much and I always wash my hands to make sure that I don't get their germs or disgusting things on me. It really sucks, though, when there's no soap. Then...I'll feel dirty, disgusting and unclean for the rest of the day. It really sucks when you can't defend yourself against...yeah. Sick stuff.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Oh jeez, I'm definitely not a fan of public restrooms. They are generally disgusting, and for some odd reason I don't relish the fact that I am using the same toilet hundreds of other people have used that day. Who knows the last time those things were sanitized? I'm not a germaphobe, but I like a decent amount of cleanliness. I only use public restrooms if I absolutely have to.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Public Washrooms are there for if you need to go, so I use them for that very purpose. Where I live, unfortunately, the washrooms are almost never clean, so it does get quite disgusting sometimes.

I'm originally from Vancouver though, and there, it is a mixed situation. I find restaurants and shopping malls generally have well clean and maintained bathrooms, while practically everything else (especially gas stations... ew) has an extremely dirty and revolting bathroom. I guess though, if you gotta go, then you gotta go! I just prefer it when I don't have to walk into the stalls at school and see that somebody left their breakfast in the toilet. Nobody really wants to see that. Unfortunately, the toilets at my school are motion censored. In case it doesn't flush, there is a button one can press that makes it flush, but most people just walk away, and sometimes it doesn't pick up their movement.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
As far as pissing is concerned, it's no problem. We men stand up and do our thing. No need to touch anything.
For number 2, the toilet seats tend to be covered in piss...
But sometimes, when you gotta go, you gotta go...

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Public restrooms over here tend to be regularly tended to by cleaning personell, so it's not so bad for me. It's better to have the option than to find yourself far from home and in desperate need of a bathroom, lol

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I prefer public restrooms to doing it in my pants, but, yeah, if there's any conceivable way not to use a public toilet, I'd make sure that happens. :P

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We men stand up and do our thing. No need to touch anything.

This is truly disgusting and one of the primary reasons why I wish I were a girl. Toilet seats are literally covered in pee wherever you go because people are too lazy to ****ing sit down. It's a toilet SEAT for a reason - you SIT on it. Humanity is disgusting. Public boy restrooms are just...ugh.

Someone please transform me into a girl like Zelda went to Sheik, because I'm tired of putting up with this madness. :/

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ugh please no! Public restrooms, at least where I'm from, are just nasty, I can't think of anything worse to be honest. I would actually rather endure the pain of bursting my kidney than to use them, maybe a little to extreme there but I would definitely loom for an alternative before ever thinking of using one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom