• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Proof the "Twilli" Are "Sheika" Interlopers...

Shiekah don't go missing until after Ocarina of Time. We know this for a fact because they were a figure, like a secret service to the Royal family that was nearly wiped out towards beginning of Ocarina of Time. After Ocarina of Time's Impa died they weren't mention predominantly again until Breath of the Wild, and Breath of the Wild is a rabbit hole of inconsistencies.
i agree with you and your P.O.V on the sheika that are left,
but i thought this was a clear reasoning?

"We are implying that the "Dark Sheika/Interlopers" were banished in great numbers, during the Era of chaos.

So point being, After the war in the "Era of Chaos", there were limited amount of "Sheika" left.
We're not implying they were All banished into twillight, that goes against the lore.

A large majority were "imprisoned" and the few remaining "Sheika" were kept close to the Royal family.

#Side note,
If the Triangles in the "Sheika Eyes" Lashes, symbolically refer to the "Triforce" (The Godesses Sacred Relic)
Wouldnt the "Interlopers" Denounce The Godessses and also the connection to the Triforce?
Removal of the triangles in the "Twillis/Sheika Interlopers eye suggests this as a plausibility.

Unless there is another race we dont know about that uses a "Eye" symbol like the "Sheika" do."

I feel like there's more evidence to it being the Shiekah, than other races in Hyrule. Don't get me wrong, I'm just trying to look at it from both point of views.

That's the beauty of an unbias mind , Why i Followed you!!
Thank you this P.O.V is needed.

The Technical points that will resolve this are figuring out the timing of the 2 wars and when the Sealing of the "Interlopers/Twilli,
took place in the timeline.

Before Totk past, (interlopers/Twilli are Zonai & Sheika)

or

After Totk past, (Interlopers/Twilli are Sole Sheika"

#Once this is resolved its just a case of fitting it in the most Plausible, Pre-existing Wars that are already set up for us in the timeline.

Last edited:
To be honest, I haven't looked up the placement of Tears of the Kingdom in the Timeline. Mostly because I haven't had time to play the game, and I want to play it mostly blind.

Which is why mostly unsure of everything regarding the Zonai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom