• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Proof the "Twilli" Are "Sheika" Interlopers...

Accidentally came across some evidence after having a dive down the rabbit hole, :)
Indeed it seems to be the "Twilli" ARE in fact the "Banished Sheika Interlopers"

Thanks to "Zelda with Link and Minda" for setting off my Curiosity. link to Original post.

#1.) Mindas Helm "The Fused Shadow"

1701493269346.png

#2.) Zant/Mindas Throne.

1701493419422.png

Thoughts?

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
While this is a popular Theory, there's some flaws with the proof you have. The eyes themselves are not exact replicas of the Shiekah symbol, or even the eye, the three lashes on the Shiekah symbols are triangles not rounded eyelashes. That's like saying I'm a Shiekah for carving a random eye into something, when I'm not. Not to mention, there is no lashes on the bottom, like there is on the Twili symbols.

Last edited:
Valid, but we are then still left asking "who made the fused shadow" and we are still clueless to the "interlopers Race" i think this is the next plausible answer, its a case of "whos conjectures better" at this stage, and using the Lore and races that currently exist we are left with the "Gerudo or the Sheika".
The Gerudos symbol is not an "Eye"
and we see not just 1 "random eye" but 2 "Random eyes".

;)

Thanks for your P.O.V!

#Side note,
If the Triangles in the "Sheika Eye Lashes" symbolically refer to the "Triforce", (The Godesses Sacred Relic)
Wouldnt the "Interlopers" have Denounced The Godessses and also the connection to the Triforce after their banishment??

Removal of the triangles in the "Twillis/Sheika Interlopers eye suggests this as a plausibility.

Unless there is another race we dont know about that uses a "Eye" symbol like the "Sheika" do.

Last edited:
Not to mention the "Disappearance" of the whole Sheika Race at one point in the timeline...
This plausibly lines up with the lore and timeline of the "Twillis Imprisonment".

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Valid, but we are then still left asking "who made the fused shadow" and we are still clueless to the "interlopers Race" i think this is the next plausible answer, its a case of "whos conjectures better" at this stage, and using the Lore and races that currently exist we are left with the "Gerudo or the Sheika".
The Gerudos symbol is not an "Eye"
and we see not just 1 "random eye" but 2 "Random eyes".

;)

Thanks for your P.O.V!
We actually know it wasn't the Gerudo, as if it was, Twinrova would have been in the Twilight Realm, they are Sorcerers from the Gerudo tribe, not finishing them, but also banishing the rest of the Intelopers wouldn't make sense.

So are you saying the Interlopers are or are not "Gerudo Sorcerers?"
for me the "Twilli being Gerudo" makes no sense.

Twilli have "Technology" in the twilight realm, as do the "Sheika" in Hyrule.
The Gerudo do not.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Not to mention the "Disappearance" of the whole Sheika Race at one point in the timeline...
This plausibly lines up with the lore and timeline of the "Twillis Imprisonment".
Also, The disappearance of the Sheikah race, doesn't line up even remotely close to the Inteloper's Imprisonment. We know for a fact that the Era of Chaos happened way before the Shiekah race went missing, and we know exactly when the Shiekah went missing. Impa is the last surviving Shiekah at the end of the Hyrulean Civil War which ended right before the events of Ocarina of Time started.

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
So are you saying the Interlopers are or are not "Gerudo Sorcerers?"
for me the "Twilli being Gerudo" makes no sense.

Twilli have "Technology" in the twilight realm, as do the "Sheika" in Hyrule.
The Gerudo do not.
They're not.

Also, The disappearance of the Sheikah race, doesn't line up even remotely close to the Inteloper's Imprisonment. We know for a fact that the Era of Chaos happened way before the Shiekah race went missing, and we know exactly when the Shiekah went missing. Impa is the last surviving Shiekah at the end of the Hyrulean Civil War which ended right before the events of Ocarina of Time started.
We are implying that the "dark sheika" were banished in great numbers,
So point being, when the civil war took place, there were limited amount of "Sheika" left.
We're not implying they were All banished, that goes against the lore.

A large majority were "imprisoned" and the few remaining "Sheika" were kept close to the Royal family.

#Side note,
If the Triangles in the "Sheika Eyes" Lashes, symbolically refer to the "Triforce" (The Godesses Sacred Relic)
Wouldnt the "Interlopers" Denounce The Godessses and also the connection to the Triforce?
Removal of the triangles in the "Twillis/Sheika Interlopers eye suggests this as a plausibility.

Unless there is another race we dont know about that uses a "Eye" symbol like the "Sheika" do.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I wouldn't say that the Twili themselves aren't Sheikah, but rather descendants in that case. But it's been so long that they themselves and their culture are nothing alike at this point.
It's been centuries, or possibly millennia since they were banished to the Twilight Realm, so any similarities to the Shiekah today would be coincidental, they've just been issolated for too long

I wouldn't say that the Twili themselves aren't Sheikah, but rather descendants in that case. But it's been so long that they themselves and their culture are nothing alike at this point.
It's been centuries, or possibly millennia since they were banished to the Twilight Realm, so any similarities to the Shiekah today would be coincidental, they've just been issolated for too long
I agree, Id say Centuries the question at this point is....

Q.) Does Time Passs Differently in the Relm of Twillight?

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
That's a good question, considering it's always the hour of Twilight there. Twilight is a real time of day, where the sun just set, but there's still light out from the Sun being visible higher up in the atmosphere. So I'd like to say yes.

That's a good question, considering it's always the hour of Twilight there. Twilight is a real time of day, where the sun just set, but there's still light out from the Sun being visible higher up in the atmosphere. So I'd like to say yes.
<3.

Its nice to engage and have good discussions with other "logical lore nerds".
Great topics and info for the future L.O.Z nerds to use. :)
Thanks for your Engagement and P.O.V !

The eye sentries from skyward sword are another eye-conography that seemingly has nothing to do with the sheikah
What about the "Beamos" could the Sheika have made these creations/creatures with "Dark Magic"?

The eye symbol is "Sheika based" so I don't see why not...

just look at how Pretty she is..

1701535145403.png1701535852508.jpeg

The following "Beamos" looks more like "Sheika Tech" than Crumb....

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom