• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Project Twilight Princess 2.0 [HELP!!]

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
HELP

Alright; I'm starting a project over at Zelda Informer where we are going to adapt Twilight Princess into a (web)comic.
If you're interested, you can see the thread here.

rfvsubhnfdvsaefaiebfababdasb.

Oh god, I need help. Like. You don't even--

Alright, who can draw animals like a boss?

Apparently, last year, my ignorant mind was thinking, "Yeah, I can draw animals. Psshh-- No big deal!". *MOOP*, was I wrong. I'm alright with other animals like cats and birds, but not Wolves and Horses. WOLVES AND HORSES.

WOLVES. AND. HORSES.

The two bloody animals that I need to draw the most! Why? WHY!?
If anyone can share some knowledge and baby me through some steps and tips, or better yet, spare some time and draw for the comic itself! That would actually be preferred. Haa...;;
They don't need to be clean drawings; they can just be sketches or just skeletons that pin down the pose, perspective and anatomy it doesn't matter how messy it is. I'll clean it up and colour it for you to save you some time!

So, if you can help out or know someone who might be interested, please (oh god, please) contact me or leave a comment telling me how much of a poor looser I am.

Thanks guys; I anticipate your responses!

[[Pffftt-- Accidentally posted this in 'Fan-Works Sign Up". Can anyone move this into 'Fan Works? Haha, cheers!]]

Last edited:
Q

Quakeon

This seems very interesting... Just a few question: How exactly do you plan to orgianize all of this? Could you scan hand-drawn pictures and use them as panels?

If I would be able to scan an upload, i would be willing to help as much as possible. (i'm not great with digital art other thatn recoloring)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom