• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Project Random Word: Random Person's Youtube Channel

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Sup peeps, Random Person here.

As many of you know, I have a youtube channel dedicated to entertaining the gaming community with Zelda as its main focus. Well, I've decided to get more serious with it. One of my 2014 New Years Resolution is to get atleast 1000 subscribers by the end of the year, but I need your help. The Random Word needs to spread. If you like what you see, I would greatly appreciate it if you subscribe and spread the word. If you're already a subscriber, like and comment, tell a friend, post the videos on twitter and facebook, inform other forums! Anything you can do to get the word out is appreciated. This mission isn't impossible to do, but it is without you.

Click the link under the video to check out my channel and see that it's worth the hype.

[video=youtube;DJmWLGOpyaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJmWLGOpyaA[/video]

Link to my channel

Last edited:
I'd subscribe to your channel if I had a Youtube account, but I can't promise you that I'd watch your videos—not because I think they're bad or anything; I can't make that claim, seeing as how I've never watched them to begin with. It's just, my Youtube time is dedicated to watching fighting game tournaments, the occasional Japanese music video, and little much of anything else. I gravitate towards Nicovideo and Dailymotion these days. Good luck on your ventures, though, and if I ever make another Youtube account, I'll be sure to subscribe. Knight's honor. :J

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'd subscribe to your channel if I had a Youtube account, but I can't promise you that I'd watch your videos—not because I think they're bad or anything; I can't make that claim, seeing as how I've never watched them to begin with. It's just, my Youtube time is dedicated to watching fighting game tournaments, the occasional Japanese music video, and little much of anything else. I gravitate towards Nicovideo and Dailymotion these days. Good luck on your ventures, though, and if I ever make another Youtube account, I'll be sure to subscribe. Knight's honor. :J

I will take what I can get and I appreciate your consideration in helping me out. Just for you, I'll put up a Random Tekken video. Won't be a tourny or anything, but just a show of how much I appreciate your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom