• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Problems Saving a File

I downloaded The Legend of Zelda about two weeks ago and can create a load point, but how do you save a game, or start another on the Wii U? I've tried many combinations of buttons, but can't find anyway to save. It's probably staring me in the face, but I can't find it. When I load the game, it goes right to my "load point', never to the screen where I see my character's name or the opportunity to create another character. Thanks!
Susan

Salem

SICK
I assume you talking about the NES Legend of Zelda, right? If so, in order to save and exit, you must either die and chose save and exit or pause the game and press up and A on the second controller.

It is the NES Legend of Zelda, and I am playing it with the Wii U game console, do I have to set up another controller?

Salem

SICK
I'm not sure if they changed it for the Wii U version, try it on the first controller, if it doesn't work, then you need a second controller, or you could kill yourself once you're done with everything to get to the save menu, but that adds to the death counter.

I haven't played the Wii U virtual console, but I'm sure it has a "reset", right? in order to remove the "load point", right?

I tried the pause, up, and A, nothing happened. :-( So, I died and was able to save and go back to start. I had all my money, but had to start there. I did a Load, and there is a reset, haven't tried that yet. Oh, and I tried it on my controller and on the Wii gamepad. Maybe they just didn't do this for the Wii U?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom