• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Princess Agitha Playable!

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
In an article in Famitsu magazine, it tells us of Agitha, the bug princess from TP being a playable character in HW. I think the 9 character placeholders at e3 were not representative of just how many characters will be in the final product. Agitha was not an essential character in TP, but if they will include neat additions like her there is hope for other more obscure side characters. I recon we will get at least 20 characters. Hoping for Ghirahim, The mask salesman and the prince of extortion: TINGLE!

Fig

The Altruist
Yes, it is confirmed that we will be able to play as Agitha the bug queen from Twilight Princess. I honestly wasn't expecting her at to be a playable characte. I don't know what could she do as far as moveset-wise and I'm somewhat indifferent about her. That said, this opens a brand new door for possibilities to include even the most bizarre characters from the franchise into Hyrule Warriors. If there is one bizarre character I would like to see be added into the game, it would be Chancellor Cole from Spirit Tracks.

In order news regarding Hyrule Warriors, Zant from Twilight Princess will also be making an appearance in the game as well but as a boss. O honestly would rather have Zant as a playable character than Agitha since Zant is already an established fighter and could have been given a vet unique moveset with his magic and sword skills.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
So I found this awful picture here, but it basically confirms Agitha and another character which I assume is "Lana"?

zelda-musou_14062400.jpg

Fig

The Altruist
So I found this awful picture here, but it basically confirms Agitha and another character which I assume is "Lana"?

zelda-musou_14062400.jpg

Yes this is correct. Lana is the new character that appears in the box art of Hyrule Warriors. I heard talk from some people that Lana is the sister of Cia, but I don't want to jump on board and just assume otherwise. If she is though, then this game should have an interesting story to tell. Considering how Lana appears in the box art, that means that she is indeed an important character to Hyrule Warriors. Hopefully we get more information on this as the days go by.

OHO. CAN A WOLF GET SOME CREDIT TOLDJA SO TOLDJA SO BOW BEFORE ME MWAHAHAAHAHA *cough cough*
200px-Agitha.png
Hmm, why does that mage girl remind me of Agitha? Now that's not to say they're somehow related or anything.

*clears throat* Ahem... Well, yeah. I guess it's pretty neat that she's playable. It kind of figures that they'd design her clothes to be more suitable for combat, similar to how Zelda was given the 'Warrior Princess' treatment. It's going to be interesting to see how she plays and such, considering the bug theme she had going in Twilight Princess. I can't wait to get my hands on this game and try her out for myself.

[SUP]toldja so toldja so[/SUP]

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Agitha has an umbrella and loves bugs. There's a lot that can be done with that. You can actually see her using the bugs in the scan.

Fig

The Altruist
What exactly could Agitha do?:S

I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that it will still retain or revolve around bugs. Perhaps she could sorta be like the Pokemon Vespiquen and have an army of insects, in this case bees, to attack, defend, or even heal for herself. That could be one move of hers and I wouldn't be surprised if her moves are indeed based on bugs and insects.

Fig

The Altruist
Apparently it is confirmed that Agitha will be using her trusty parasol to attack in the battlefield. She can also call her trust ever-loyal insects to fight alongside her and defeat her enemies in combat. More information can be found here.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I think this reveal isn't just about revealing Agitha. It's about saying, "Hey, this roster will be big and versatile."

Your favorite characters will likely still be in it. This is just the way Dynasty Warriors works.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
...This is just making me more and more curious about the plot for this game. I mean, it was hard enough imagining how Midna's gonna fit in here, but AGITHA?! ...I can't wait.

Mido

Version 1
Ah, yes, I heard the news. Personally, I'm not surprised that Agitha is playable, but I certainly think that she is a welcome addition to the roster! Looking here, it seems that some faces seem disappointed, but I bid you no worries! The Warriors way calls for an expansive roster, so we'll see more, undoubtedly! As for Lana, it's nice to know that Hyrule Warriors is also throwing in new characters. I'm not quite sure what to make of her just yet.

Ganonking said:
I recon we will get at least 20 characters.

I definitely agree with you, and honestly, I would go as far as to slightly raise the bar! The mix of old and new characters will fill the roster like a rising yeast. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom