• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Preorder Bonuses?

How about free DLC where you can go to the original Kanto region, only its remade in 3d? A nice way for the games advance forward, and yet never forget where they came from.

That will be unfair to those who didn't pre-order the game. I understand the principle of getting something for pre-ordering a game, but giving access to something big within the game is a bit over the top for a pre-order bonus.

Last edited:

Skunk

Floof
I say that we should get a hat from either the male or female player, or something to that degree. Heck, just give us the whole outfit and save time for cosplayers.

Painmaster212

Spoony Bard
I say that we should get a hat from either the male or female player, or something to that degree. Heck, just give us the whole outfit and save time for cosplayers.

A hat would be a nice prop for a bonus but would you wear it is the question?

Considering it's the first actual 3DS game in the Pokemon series, I wouldn't be surprised if they were to release a limited edition 3DS on launch. I've not really been keeping up though, so I guess that may have already been dismissed by Nintendo. I couldn't really see it being worth the effort though since I imagine that a lot of the people who wanted a 3DS will already have them by now, I have the limited edition Zelda 3DS and I imagine many of the people on this site also do. Thus the idea probably isn't a great one or likely to happen, but it would be cool to see what they would do this time. I'd rather they did another design other than the two legendaries like they did with the limited edition DS lite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom