• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post what you would want to hear.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
Rules: Post something that you would like to hear anyone say whether it would be from your friend, significant other, parent, child, teacher, boss, brother, sister, famous person, or even a large institution. This would be something that is really either an alternative fact or something that nobody can confirm yet. Of course, it can also be something that certain people know to be true yet don't admit. Basically just think of a notification or phrase that would lift your spirits miles high.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
friend: you've always got my back
significant other
parents: Do I have to say about you ? / what else do I need?
child
teacher: get out of my class! :p
Siblings: I feel your presence all the time
famous person: I would like to see you on the big screen
large institution: All give him an applaud!

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
nintendo: crash is the next dlc character and we're making another fighter's pass
sakurai: in this next smash update we'll redevelop young link's moveset to make it more unique
jakks pacific: we're rebooting the wolflink amiibo to be released alongside TP's switch remaster and it won't look abnormally buff this time
illumination: *anything related to the mario movie*
mcdonalds: smash themed happy meal toys
viz media: we're no longer taking a whole damn year to translate a single manga book
midna: link i think i'm catching feelings
pokemon: fullart mightyena V for the tcg is coming next expansion pack
mom: we r getting another dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom