• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(#DenteMustHaveNotThoughtRasulWasAThreatSoHeNeverBondedToDecieveHimLaterOnKnowingRasulIsAFlightRiskAndHopedHeWouldNeverReturnButHeDid #RIPDente)

Storm

(You said to do something. Anything else is reading him a bedtime story as he heals and hurts you)

Storm

Rasul wonders if The Goron and The Bird are evil and aligned with Dentedorf, like henchmen to the villain. I mean he was alone with them. All they would have to do is kill him, throw him in the river, and when Ten and Mailan returm, say he went psycho and they had to do whats best. He knew Ten and Mailan would shrug it off then those two could slowly kill everyone behind thier back. Tossing Ten into the Volcano, Drowning Mailan, then squashing Iris. Then they could go about thier plans to spread darkness

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera looked sadly at the mangled, lifeless corpse of Dente. He was a good friend and it hurt that he had betrayed them. But she by no means wanted to see him dead. Now he was... the group buried Dente beside the entrance to gerudo valley.

Mido

Version 1
((Well, that escalated quickly! :P ))

Dente was dead to begin with, as dead as a doornail, as famed British author Charles Dickens said, even if he wasn't referring to the cursed man. He died as he lived: an aloof drifter, unfortunately killed in a panic. His body lay near the entrance of Gerudo Valley, for all to see and pay their respects...for now! :cool:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
((I mean, that really got out of hand fast))

After adjusting his eyes to the bright sunlight, Tennor spies the crumpled remains of the Stallion washed up onto the shore. He walks over to it, "Well, Rasul isn't going to be very happy with me."

Storm

(ibe been meaning to talk to you about that Devon. You might want to go stay with family, lay low for a while because you're probably wanted for murder)
Rasul's body falls into the river and floats down to Lake Hylia,passing a Zora and his Hylian girlfriend

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom