• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Post Apocalyptic LoZ:OoT RP full

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
((Eren, Evelyn, Kris. whatever you want to call Eren. I remember Eren as Eren The Gender-Fluid Titan))

G

Guest-3

Mailan wakes her a** up and jumps back into the action.
"Woah woah woah, she can't walk. She'll hurt herself more. She needs to be carried, guys. At least until we can get a porcu needle and some spider silk."

G

Guest-3

Mailan knew the two were right, but she continued to watch over Kiera like a hawk.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Rasul was still with Iris, using her lap as a pillow as they sat at the Trunk of the Exploded Deku Tree

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Tennor looks around, his sense of direction a little off, "We were planning on meeting at Kokiri Village, right?" he glances around the empty field, "Either of you remember how to get there?"

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
"Well, we are near Lon Lon ranch, I think we should go south." Kiera says wiping the still-wet blood off of her hand. A great amount of her purple undershirt was stained red from the wounds she had recived. "Don't quote me on that though, I'm not the greatest with directions."

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Kiera looks up, there is a great cloud still where the moon was. The sun sifted through and small beams touched the soft grass. She bent down and picked up the pebble and pocketed it. To remember what happened here and to remind her of this great journey that she was lucky to be a part of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom