• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Poll: Favorite Minor Character

Favorite Minor Character.

• Scrapper and Gondo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cawlin and Strich

• Pipit and Karane

• The Instructors

• Headmaster Gaepora

• Peatrice

• Eagus

• Batreaux

• Rupin

• Luv and Bertie

• Sparrot

• Orielle and Parrow

• Jakamar, Wryna and Kukiel

• Gully and Piper

• Henya and Rusta

• Beedle

• Keet

• Dodoh

• Kina

• Impa

• Total voters
In skyward sword I think my favorite is Groose, or Impa, but in all the zelda series, My favorite minor characters are Colin in TP and Byrne in ST.

Nice topic, but Impa hardly counts as a minor character when compared to the rest. Impa and Groose are both more of secondary characters and Groose didn't make the list. My favorite minor character in Skyward Sword didn't make the list though: Skipper, the robot captain.

Tough question, there were some good ones. Mine I would say though is Gorko (even though you don't have him on the list). I thought he was a fun character and I got a kick out of running into him in all the regions exploring and uncovering secrets. Plus I always have loved Gorons. I was hoping we would see another Goron village but oh well.

Of the ones on the list I would say Scrapper. He was an annoying little jerk at times but after having played through the entire game I find him easily one of the most memorable characters.

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
It was between Pipit/Karane and Scrapper. I ended up picking the former. I wish they had a bigger role...they would be absolutely epic if they helped out like Groose did. Pipit carries a sword when he patrols, so it's obvious he can use one. But then again, the imprisoned battles would be too easy with two knights pounding on "big ugly" and one knight shooting bombs. I'm wondering how either of them would react if they knew what was really happening with Zelda. Pipit just seemed to think she left on her own choice. I'd love to see his face if he ever found out the truth. He sure reacted amusingly to Link catching him yelling at his mom. Perfect -_- lol. And Karane just needed more character development completely. I have a feeling she was just thrown in because of the love letter sidequest...speaking of which, I must be psychic because I thought they'd make a cute couple before I knew of that sidequest! Then I did the sidequest and got to work on OCs to be their kids. Twins. One boy and one girl. I'm such a nerd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom