• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon-ZD---Sign Ups

pizzavato

B*RS
Alright! I had to make a pokemon RP sometime.
The RP will begin in the Hoenn region. You can create up to 3 characters, and anyone of them can be either a pokemon, or a trainer.
We will be able to travel across every region, collect gym badges, and battle the evil teams such as team rocket.

And now, You may sign up!

Trainer template---
Name:
Boy or Girl:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:

Pokemon template---
Species:
Name:
Starting Level:
Type:
Move set:
Starting Item:
Personality:
Backstory:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Species: Grovyle
Name: Agro
Starting Level: 30
Type: Grass
Moves: Fury Cutter, Leaf Blade Quick Attack, Pursuit
Starting Item: Pokeblock Case
Personality: Cheerful, but serious when the occasion calls for it.
Backstory: Raised on route 118.

Last edited:

pizzavato

B*RS
To: Darklink--- If you're gonna play as a pokemon, you can let youself be caught by another trainer, wether it be one of your characters that is the trainer, or another persons character. You can basically do what a trainer can in the pokemon world, only, you are unable to communicate with humans through speech.

To: deity--- your character has to be 18 or younger at least, since all the playable trainers througout the games are at least 12. I can always raise the age restriction though, if you'd like.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Species: Leafeon
Name: Ilex
Starting Level: 20
Type: grass
Move set: Razor leaf, leech seed, poisonpowder, bite
Starting Item: Miracle seed
Personality: He's more of a loner, preferring to be by himself. He does NOT like tight spaces, and will refuse to be in a pokéball. He is quiet and fierce, choosing to fight to sort out problems
Backstory: He hatched in the forest (Petalburg forest, right?), and stayed there since. He evolved at level 5, and is left alone by most of the forest Pokémon, in a small den made of juniper bushes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom