• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Sun and Moon Demo

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
The Pokemon company is releasing a public demo for Pokemon Sun and Moon on the Eshop.
You will be able to see what the game will be like, and you will earn yourself an Ash Greninja to be transferred into your real copy of Sun and Moon.

It will be releasing October 18th.

I am extremely excited, and I cannot wait to try it out.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming demo?

Mido

Version 1
I can't really say I have any expectations for this demo, since I haven't played a main series game since Generation V. Since a decent amount has changed since the grand year of 2011, I think the demo will help me ease back into the series when the time comes.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I will play the demo, but I'm still waiting for the BOTW demo on Wii U X)

Spamomanospam

Captain Kick-ass
I think it's an interesting way to keep fans entertained before the game can be released, and the reward for that makes it actually kind of worth the time. I'm not really a huge fan of Ash Greninja, but it's still likely to be a useful guy to add to my team.

I'm not too fussed about the demo since I'll have both games to play through soon enough but that Ash Greninja is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom