• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pokemon Journey RP

Pen

The game is on!
"I've been to a couple of cities here in Kanto before. In fact, I used to live over in Saffron until about a year ago." Narumi explained. "But yeah, I'm also a little but curious as to what the plan is. I decided to come along mostly for the company as well as the chance to explore parts of Kanto that I have yet to see."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"I say," Joe decided, "That we start by going to Cerulean City. There's a man there - Bills his name - who I have a message for from Sinnoh," he told the group, "Unless any of you have better ideas of course."

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"Yeah, but you can do that literally anywhere. There's a gym here, there's a gym in Cerulean, heck, there's a gym in Viridian. But we can stop by the gyms for badge collecting if y'all want to."

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
"I'd say Cerulean City sounds like our best plan. I've already been there, but I wouldn't mind visiting again."

Pen

The game is on!
"Yeah Cerulean sounds good!" Narumi agreed. "I've never been that far north in Kanto before so it'll be exciting. I'm assuming we'll get there via Saffron...?" Narumi asked and looked slightly uneasy.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
*Expo's pokegear rings* "Hold on, I need to take this," Expo said as he answers his call, "Hello? Oh, hey Professor Elm, yeah I'm with the group now, we are on our way to Cerulean City, okay, later." *Expo closes his Pokegear*. "Shall we go? I can't wait to get started".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom