• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pokemon Delta Emerald Mafia - BMGf Crossover - Endgame - 5/10/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

caw
is it really a shock that when people are employing an inherently unfun tactic like follow the leader and send him your roles that people's wim will drop as a result?
That doesn't have to happen?
Yes, the game devolving to one person holding town's strings and just pulling them is unfun, not to mention very easy to have backfire like you already mentioned, but that's not what a town leader has to, and should, be. They can discuss and coordinate with players they trust, while, yes, having a lot of info and managing its spread, not just call out orders. A good leader is one that can manage and share info properly, not one that would end up holding it all to themselves or hand it to scum.
And you're already deciding music, in this case, would hold all info to himself, or that we would just sit back and let him do that.

Kuro

caw
Tbh, here. I'm asking @musicfan myself to lay all claims on the table. No player names ofc, but anyone who wants as much disclosure as you can get, here it is.

D

Deleted member 14134

I think music should lay everything out as well. Will generate some discussion and we can possibly determine which roles may be aligned where

Musicfan

the shadow mage
it gets information about the game set up in this case the orical calims that they get clues in riddle form and sorta confrimed you two as masons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom