• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Please Help With Signature!!!!!

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
Ok, me asking this is kind of embarrassing because I already make free signatures on this site, but I need help with how to make one. I've noticed alot of people on this site have moving videos on their signatures and I don't know how to make those. I just joined a Resident Evil Forum and have a video I'd like to put on my signature. I made it in WMV, MOV and GIF formats. It appears there's no way to insert a video format of any kind into it so that rules out WMV and MOV, so all that's left is the Moving Image File, GIF. I tried attaching the GIF, but it says I can only attach GIF's from elsewhere online. If that's so, is there any website where you can upload images for free and have your own page with just that image on it? Please help, I've been trying to figure this out for days now and I'm stumped. ;_; :cry:

Never mind, I just figured it out. :D :D :D :D :D :D
Can I have a mod lock this thread please?

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
There are a ton of free image hosting sites. Photobucket, Image Shack, Imgur, etc... take your pic. All support animated gifs and you can stick them right into your signature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom