• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Playing As the Boss

Hey guys, what do u think a LoZ game would be like if u were the boss?
I personally think it would be cool to have to do the dungeons like normal but once you get to the boss room, the hero comes in and challenges you to a battle

Put ur ideas below

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I wouldnt be Legend of Zelda then... Plus what would you do afte the first dungeon if you kill the hero?

Well it might be interesting to do once you beat a game. You would have a new skill set and everything. I would play it but not as a main game.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
*Detects new concept, denies just like voice acting*

It'd be cool as a concept, but in execution I think it depends mostly on who the villain you're playing as is. And of course, to please 99% of current Zelda fans, the villain will lose, despite him being playable and all that. I think a "Ganondorf: Rise of Power" kind of game would do quite well as we could even see the Hero Defeated timeline in its proper form rather than the What-If text we got from Hyrule Historia.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
This idea would be better if you have a boss challenge mode like in OoT 3DS. But then an option to chose from if you want to play as Link or as the Boss. But for a game this won't work. Because then you have to play all kinds of endbosses and wait till the hero shows up. Not going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom