• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Pixelizition Program

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I finally finished......guys I really need more sign ups to continue this....but enjoy

Prelude​

In the year of 2035 in Tokyo,Japan,the Tjian made ASHIE, which stands for Advance Students Homework Improvement Environment system. Ashie's hologram appeared on the stage. One of the workers began to talk, “This hologram is our new program, ASHIE. She is a friendly teaching program. She especially will like the students who use her . The school,Telinga is going to,use this program. Ashie speak to us.” he ordered. Ashie began to speak “Yes.” she said in English. The man spoke again “Ashie can speak 50 different languages, including Japanese which is her main language. Ashie speak in Japanese!” he ordered again. “Hai” she said. “You see, Ashie listens to her users as well. Are you ready for us to release her package, including her program?” he asked. All of the workers said yes.
In 2039,over 9,000 students from Telinga bought ASHIE, of course. She was nice to her users,like the guy said. “I really want to learn more about ASHIE. She is so sweet and nice, even for a android. Tazuki, why don't you have ASHIE, yet?” the man asked. Tazuki said “Tsetsuki, I haven't gotten her yet because I still didn't get my ID. Its coming in today, hopefully.” Tsetsuki walked over to his locker, to get his ASHIE package. When he got it, there was a girl on the front that looked like that girl from that Japanese band called Vocaloid. She had long silver hair, which was up in a ponytail. She wore a silver and black short out fit. Her shirt was black with white lines. Her bottom was black with gray lines. When everyone looked at her face, she looked like the girl, but her eyes were yellow. Tazuki saw a white piece of paper on his locker saying TAZUKI TARIMATO. He read the letter and saw a card. It said at the top in red color: TELINGA. His name was on there too. He figured that this was his school ID, and he yelled, “FINALLY I GET TO GO GET ASHIE!!” One of the school teachers passed by “Tazuki Tarimato!! Quiet down this minute or you will see me at the end of class for detention!” she said. Tazuki stopped yelling and replied “Yes,Mrs. Tyskui.”
Tazuki and Tsetsuki walked into Mrs. Tyskui's class. She began to write the assignment on the bored,”Class in your touch pad, go to your math tab and turn to page 134, write down the expression and solve it.” she said. Tsetsuki got out his touch pad and tapped on his math tab and got to working. Tazuki was already finished, he asked Mrs. Tyskui if he can answer them. Mrs. Tyskui replied 'Yes you may, but first let everyone finish, so they won't have to work on this instead of learning from ASHIE more.”
Once everyone was finished, Tazuki wrote the answers on the board. He got every single one right. 5 or 6 got them wrong, Tsetsuki did get them right too. Mrs. Tyskui,once again spoke. “Alright, you may pack up, but before you leave, tonight practice with ASHIE about our lesson today and tomorrow you will have a test about it so I suggest you study hard.” she said.
Everyone left the classroom and went to Mr. Iskui, their history teacher, and their last class. Tazuki got his touch pad and tried to catch up with Tsetsuki, who had already dashed out the door. Tazuki eventually caught up to him. Mr. Iskui was usually the fun teacher. He isn't strict like their language arts teacher, Ms. Zuzki. He allows his students to chat, talk with ASHIE on their touch pad,or play. Mr. Iskui got up from his desk and went to the front of the room “Class, for your assignment through this week and next Monday, you will have a project due. What you need to do is learn about Japan's history. You will need to look up about the Japanese warriors or Japan's company Tjian, who created our wonderful program system, ASHIE. If you are doing that, search up the past programs before ASHIE was released, I need their name, what it means, what they do, and when they were released.” he said. ASHIE was being created during the time when other programs were getting released. ASHIE was the first Japanese program to get popular before the old ones. “You may make a hologram,type it, or make a PowerPoint out of it.” he continued.
In Ashie's world, Ashie stood in the middle of a circle. She was getting ready for the users to get on, she became rather bored, “Hmm, these upcoming models for my system, they don't look half bad.” she said. Ashie walked to her throne where she waits for someone to long on. She saw the other androids walking around and she also saw an android being made, so she decided to take a look around before they got on. Ashie looked at the android. The release date read “2040”. The android's name was labeled on there too as “Akarui Sensia”. Ashie had headphones that tell her when to head back, because it means her users are about to log on. It wasn't telling her to go back, it was telling her to go to the “Updating System Building” which was the name of the building. Ashie headed over there and she saw other androids walking out. Ashie's name was on her arm and they had to scan her name to see if she was the actual android. There was a line in front of her, so she didn't have to worry about if she was the real android or not. She walked up to a purple, glowing, moving platform and stepped on it. She began to stick to the to stick to it and she was moving fast through the paths and finally caught up to the line and waited her turn.
When it was her turn they scanned her name and asked her two questions “What is your full name, and what date were you released?” Ashie answered back “My full name is Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, and my released date was January 1, 2035.” The man replied “Correct, now you may proceed to the building.” Ashie began to move once again. She saw the top of the Updating System Building. “Hasn't it been two years since I was last here?” she asked herself. She got off the moving platform,which unattached her feet.
She walked inside the building, she saw one of the androids who knew her and the android burst out “Ashie!!! Hasn't it been 3 years since I became a helping android.” the voice said. Ashie ran towards it, she also burst out “Tyzita Tzyan!! It has been long, how are you?” she asked. Tyzita answered “I'm good, I just got the news about the upcoming androids, one of them came from a Korean company, she's just like you, she sings and everything. The others came from Tjian. You?” Ashie replied back “Well, I haven't been doing much other than just teaching and watching my users. But I haven't been singing that much, but I need to get my system updated.”. “Oh, then come on, I'll take you.” Tyzita said. Ashie and Tyzita walked to the updating room. Tyzita attached Ashie to a wall like platform. After Ashie was attached, a transparent wall went over her and her hands were attached to the wall as well, so she couldn't fall out. Tyzita said to Ashie “You know I have to shut down your system to send you there,right?”. Ashie nodded. “Well, what are you waiting for, I'm ready.” she said. Tyzita got on to the computer which was connected to where Ashie was. “Updating Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, otherwise known as ASHIE. Tyzita Tzyica Tzyan is now sending her to system update.” “Commencing Shutdown” said a female voice from Ashie's platform and Ashie suddenly fell asleep. The platform turned around and it backed up and moved away from Tyzita. Ashie was moving fast to get updated. She finally went inside a building,which was actually going to update her.
While being updated, Ashie was removed from the platform and was handled by an arm, some robot like figures, called meccas. They placed something inside her, making her outfit change and her hairstyle change, her whole body change. They finally finished updating her, and put her back on the platform,attaching her arms and legs to it again, then sealed the transparent wall again.
Tyzita could see Ashie coming back and once Ashie pulled in, she looked at Ashie and saw she had a new outfit,hair style, and a new mark, across her left arm,where it said ASHIE and underneath it said, “Advance Student Homework Improvement Environment system”. She went back on the computer and typed something, then the voice came back. “Commencing Activation”.
Ashie suddenly turned back on, the transparent wall was unsealed, and Ashie was released from the platform. She jumped off the platform and said, “I feel so different and new...” she said this with much confusion.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Good Prelude Josie.^^ Although there were a few minor mistakes. I noticed you wrote like:

Once everyone was finished, Tazuki wrote the answers on the board. He got every single one right. 5 or 6 got them wrong, Tsetsuki did get them right too. Mrs. Tyskui,once again spoke. “Alright, you may pack up, but before you leave, tonight practice with ASHIE about our lesson today and tomorrow you will have a test about it so I suggest you study hard.” she said.
Everyone left the classroom and went to Mr. Iskui, their history teacher, and their last class. Tazuki got his touch pad and tried to catch up with Tsetsuki, who had already dashed out the door. Tazuki eventually caught up to him. Mr. Iskui was usually the fun teacher. He isn't strict like their language arts teacher, Ms. Zuzki. He allows his students to chat, talk with ASHIE on their touch pad,or play. Mr. Iskui got up from his desk and went to the front of the room “Class, for your assignment through this week and next Monday, you will have a project due. What you need to do is learn about Japan's history. You will need to look up about the Japanese warriors or Japan's company Tjian, who created our wonderful program system, ASHIE. If you are doing that, search up the past programs before ASHIE was released, I need their name, what it means, what they do, and when they were released.” he said. ASHIE was being created during the time when other programs were getting released. ASHIE was the first Japanese program to get popular before the old ones. “You may make a hologram,type it, or make a PowerPoint out of it.” he continued.

But when you can't use TAB do this:

Also you tended to put the dialogue in the same paragraph as descriptions and what not. You should try to do it more like this:

When it was her turn they scanned her name and asked her two questions “What is your full name, and what date were you released?”
Ashie answered back “My full name is Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, and my released date was January 1, 2035.”
The man replied “Correct, now you may proceed to the building.”
Ashie began to move once again. She saw the top of the Updating System Building.
“Hasn't it been two years since I was last here?” she asked herself. She got off the moving platform,which unattached her feet.

Instead of:

When it was her turn they scanned her name and asked her two questions “What is your full name, and what date were you released?” Ashie answered back “My full name is Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, and my released date was January 1, 2035.” The man replied “Correct, now you may proceed to the building.” Ashie began to move once again. She saw the top of the Updating System Building. “Hasn't it been two years since I was last here?” she asked herself. She got off the moving platform,which unattached her feet.

And some grammar things here and there, but as I said, they were minor mistakes.^^ Can't wait till the next one comes up.;)

Btw, do you want me to make another character or something? Because I'll do anything to help.^^

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Good Prelude Josie.^^ Although there were a few minor mistakes. I noticed you wrote like:

But when you can't use TAB do this:

Also you tended to put the dialogue in the same paragraph as descriptions and what not. You should try to do it more like this:

When it was her turn they scanned her name and asked her two questions “What is your full name, and what date were you released?”
Ashie answered back “My full name is Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, and my released date was January 1, 2035.”
The man replied “Correct, now you may proceed to the building.”
Ashie began to move once again. She saw the top of the Updating System Building.
“Hasn't it been two years since I was last here?” she asked herself. She got off the moving platform,which unattached her feet.

Instead of:

And some grammar things here and there, but as I said, they were minor mistakes.^^ Can't wait till the next one comes up.;)

Btw, do you want me to make another character or something? Because I'll do anything to help.^^
Thanks, if nobody wants to sign up sooner or later, I will let someone

Great start Josie! My only complaints were already said by Raindrop. I hope more people sign so we can see how this goes! :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
You're young, so I really won't point out the mistakes, besides, Rainy covered some of that. But anyway, my thoughts? It was cool to see my character appearing, and I actually said, "Booo yeahhhhhhh, that's how we do it!!!" when I read that he had gotten his answers right. :P I like the story, and I am wondering what Ashie will do now that she's been upgraded. Keep it up. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
You're young, so I really won't point out the mistakes, besides, Rainy covered some of that. But anyway, my thoughts? It was cool to see my character appearing, and I actually said, "Booo yeahhhhhhh, that's who we do it!!!" when I read that he had gotten his answers right. :P I like the story, and I am wondering what Ashie will do now that she's been upgraded. Keep it up. ;)
Thanks, I actually typed a word in Japanese, but I put it in English characters and that word is....

Hai- The Japanese word for 'yes'.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thanks, I actually typed a word in Japanese, but I put it in English characters and that word is....

Hai- The Japanese word for 'yes'.
Really? That's cool, is that what it means? *Answers self in Japanese: Hai*

I can't wait for you to make an update.

This is a nice beginning to your story, Josie.^^ My only suggestions are to, as Raindrop said, add line breaks and create separate paragraphs for dialogue. They don't necessarily need to be fixed, but I think it would be beneficial for you (the writer) and us (the readers). You're doing great though!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
oh god, here's the next chapter, yeah it has Miku and everyone, but if you herd of MikuMikuDance, when you can make your own animation of them. That's what this is kinda like

Chapter 1
Ashie and Tazuki​

Ashie stared at herself,she was still herself,but updated ,Tyzita asked “Are you alright,Ashie?” Ashie answered “I'm fine, I just feel different, more powerful.” While Tyzita and Ashie were talking, a group of men walked in. One of them asked “Are you Ashie Tyzumi Kazican?” Ashie turned around. “Yes, what do you want.” she said. “Tjian wants to give out I.D bracelets all the androids they have made, and you're one of them. You have to wear this bracelet so we can keep track of your system,alright?” the guy said. Ashie nodded and the guy forced Ashie's wrist towards him and locked the bracelet on.
Ashie stared at the bracelet when she was heading back to her section. The bracelet was glowing a yellow color, like her outfit, and there was initials on there too. The letters appeared to be A.T.K., which had to stand for Ashie Tyzumi Kazican. Ashie touched the bracelet, it suddenly showed a mini hologram of herself. Ashie messed around with it and she got to see what was inside her but she only saw blocks and pixels. She read information about herself and she saw how old she was and saw her model design. She didn't know that she was originally suppose to have glasses. Ashie took a closer look at her original model. She looked the same, but just with glasses. Ashie began to see posters of the android coming out, her name was Synth Syjiakra,or SYNTHS. She was a singer, who looks a lot like the Korean and Japanese Vocaloid, SeeU. Ashie met SeeU before, she also met Hatsune Miku, Luka Megurine,Rin and Len Kagamine,Meiko,Kaito Shion, Ring Suzane, Neru Akita, she met every Vocaloid. Ashie looked at the picture of her and Miku, they were both singing “World is Mine.” Ashie and Miku were great friends and they known each other since 2036, the year after Ashie's release.
Rin Kagamine was another great friend of Ashie's. Ashie always like to spend time with Rin and also with Miku. Rin had a brother, who was Len Kagamine. Len and Ashie liked to mess around in the “Virtual World”, is what people would say. Len was addicted to Ashie, when she came to visit them. Rin and Ashie liked to dance and sing together, all of them didn't care if she was not a Vocaloid at all. Ashie didn't care either, she always cared for them.
Ashie remembered that, but they had to go on a world tour, and she had to stay in Tokyo. Ashie did miss them a lot and she began to look at more of the pictures. Ashie finally made it back to her section, now waiting for the users.

Tazuki and Tsetsuki were heading over to the store to pick up Tazuki's copy of ASHIE. Once they got there they met up with their other friend, Russell Sullivan. He was a very tall man and was also very muscular for his age. He noticed his friends,”Hey Tazuki and Tsetsuki.” he yelled. Tazuki and Tsetsuki caught up to him. “Oh, hello Russell,” Tazuki said,”what are you doing here?” Russell replied “Just chilling, what are you doing here?” Tazuki replied back. “We're here to get my copy of ASHIE. Wanna come?” Russell nodded. Tazuki and them walked inside the store. Tsetsuki was looking at the trading cards they had and some games. Tazuki was looking at manga books that looked interesting to him, until he saw a girl. She was wearing a bright purple T-shirt and dark brown denim capris. She also headed to the manga book section. She had long curly brown hair, she also had what looked like a katana on her back. Tazuki began a small conversation with her.” Um, hello” he said. The girl turned her head towards him “Hello” she said, Tazuki paused for a second thinking what to say next. “You like manga books?” he asked. The girl replied back, “Yes. What is your name?” she asked as well. Tazuki replied back blushing, “My name is Tazuki Tarimato, what's yours?” “Ah, what a nice name, Tazuki, mine is Taura Ohayashi.” Taura said. “Well, I got to go now, see you later, Tazuki.” she said leaving the store.
Tazuki waved good-bye to her, and continued up the aisles and found Tsetsuki and Russell. They walked towards the back of the store and found a door. The door was plain, just a gray one, where you can scan your I.D to get in. Tazuki looked where to insert his I.D., found the area but it wasn't a slide in one it was a scanning one. Tazuki took out his I.D and scanned it on the door. Once Tazuki opened the door, he saw the packages of ASHIE's system. Tazuki looked for an available package, found one and grabbed it. He scanned his I.D again, and got a note saying “Enjoy having ASHIE.” After they spent some more time at the store, Tsetsuki got him some trading cards and Russell got him a video game. Tazuki got him a manga book then they all decided to head home. Tazuki was excited to meet ASHIE.
Once he got home, he opened the package. He saw several different items. One was a laser pen for him to write on the blocks, which Ashie gives to them when writing an answer. The second item was a special visor for him to see the floating items that might appear. The third item was projector for ASHIE, when she appears as a hologram. The last item was a CD to put in the laptop and download ASHIE's program. Tazuki put the CD in and downloaded the ASHIE system on his laptop. Once the set up was complete he opened up the program, signed in and waited for Ashie's hologram to appear.
Ashie waited for one user to appear, so she could teach, then finally a picture of Tazuki appeared in front of her. Tazuki saw Ashie's hologram. Ashie noticed that she had never seen him before. “Oh, hello” she said. “Hello, Ashie.” Tazuki said. Ashie asked “I have never seen you before, what's your name?” Tazuki replied “My name is Tazuki Tarimato.” “Okay, Tazuki. You ready to study?” Ashie said. Tazuki nodded. Ashie brought up boxes, and asked him questions and he answered them with the laser pen. Ashie gave him a history quiz, and also gave him facts about Japan's history. Tazuki wrote them down on his touch pad and stored it away. “Oh Tazuki, I almost forgot, since my system was updated, I have a folder for your grades at school, so that will tell me what you need to work on. So far, you need to work on physics, we'll do that tomorrow. That's it for today. See you tomorrow, Tazuki” Ashie said waving good-bye, then her hologram disappeared.
After that lesson, it was about 9:30 P.M., Tazuki took a shower and went to bed. he was still thinking about Taura. She looks like she goes to the same school as Tazuki. Meanwhile, Ashie was done teaching and she headed to where she sleeps. It was kinda like the updating building, but different. There you are in a transparent glass tube and your system is shutdown as well, just to give you more energy. Ashie walked to the A Section that was printed in bold letters. Ashie walked further until she saw her's, at the bottom it said Ashie Tyzumi Kazican, in bold letters as well. Ashie stepped in and her system was automatically shut down, other than humans, androids cannot dream or sleep while on. Ashie wanted to be like that, because she does exist in the real world, but she's just a hologram when people see her. Ashie calmly continued to charge her energy and wait for the next day.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I liked that chapter.^^ But you still need paragraphs instead of one run-on paragraph(what I like to call it:rolleyes:). Keep up the good work!;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom