• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pixelizition Program(Sign-ups)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
I'll be a boy that's friends with the boy.

Name(First and last): Russell Sullivan
Clothes: a polo (different color every day), jeans, and Jordan shoes that match the polo he wears that day
Info(About your characte backstory): something cool:cool:
weapon(please nothing like Zelda or anything, I want to keep this like the future, and if this gets out of hand I willdelete this part): a Gold Desert Eagle (handgun), as well as a sniper rifle he keeps in his backpack (he carries the backpack everywhere)
User program(simple Ashie or if you want to use the upcoming Androids): ASHIE, I suppose
Other(anything you want to add): He is very tall, smart, and muscular, especially for his age. He is also a friend of Atsuma's character, if that is alright.

Hope this works.^^
Approved, thanks for signing up

Sabel27

Advanced Ocarinaist
Name (First and last): Taura Ohayashi
Clothes: Denim capris with a purple T-shirt. I would like you to choose the details of the clothing to fit your story. I'm just giving you a basic foundation...
Info (About your character's backstory): However it fits into your story!
Weapon (please nothing like Zelda or anything, I want to keep this like the future, and if this gets out of hand I will delete this part): A Katana sword and a small, pocket-sized taser gun. Feel free to expand on that with details and whatnot. ;D
User program (simple Ashie or if you want to use the upcoming Androids): You can choose!
Other (anything you want to add): The main girl.

I hope that you can use her!

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Name (First and last): Taura Ohayashi
Clothes: Denim capris with a purple T-shirt. I would like you to choose the details of the clothing to fit your story. I'm just giving you a basic foundation...
Info (About your character's backstory): However it fits into your story!
Weapon (please nothing like Zelda or anything, I want to keep this like the future, and if this gets out of hand I will delete this part): A Katana sword and a small, pocket-sized taser gun. Feel free to expand on that with details and whatnot. ;D
User program (simple Ashie or if you want to use the upcoming Androids): You can choose!
Other (anything you want to add): The main girl.

I hope that you can use her!
Approved, thanks for signing up

EDIT: here is the link to the story~http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?24739-Pixelizition-Program

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom