• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Phantom Hourglass Temple of Ice

C

chrisco

Can anyone give me tips on how to deflect my arrows off the tightrope and backwards to the two eyes on the wall? I'v elooked at the walkthrough but cannot get the arrows to bounce off the rope.

You need to stand on the center piece of land, close to the wall that the eyes are on, and face downward (away from them). Put a tightrope between the two pegs, and get out your bow. The aiming for this is not difficult, but is kinda hard to explain. You need to aim your arrow about halfway between the center of the rope and the spot on the rope that is directly in front of the eye. The arrow will bounce off the rope at an opposite angle and should go straight into the eye. If your aim is a bit off and the arrow misses the eye, just adjust your aim at the rope slightly. I honestly don't think I have ever missed the eyes on the first try, so it should easy to get the aim.

C

chrisco

Thanks. I was standing on the rope! I'll try the stone in the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom