• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Perishing Hope Roleplay - Signups

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
In the olden times, the land of Kyarou was an empty landscape of dust and patches of weeds. Small huts and shops were spread around the continent as places to keep warm during the 9 months of the year that it snowed, and the rest it rained. There were no rulers, law enforcement, or guidelines on what the people were, and weren't permitted to do, untill almost 20,000 years after the land was settled. A great King, Gahtoph III emerged from the great ocean in his mighty ships of wood and conquered the land and proclaimed himself the World's Leader. Not many were so thrilled about this, infact several hundred people took up farming tools and tried to murder Gahtoph... none of them were successful. After this incident a war ensued, not only because the citizens of the country were fed up with the "King"s Dictatorship, but because of their unloyalty towards beings of greater status than they. The King's followers were commanded to scour the land in search of those whom oppose him... of course this would be no easy task, for the rebels had something that the King's sevants("Quirks" as the rebels referred to them) did not possess.

Alright, the intro is a little boring but I think it will do for the time being. Below is the sheet you can fill out for your Character's info, but here are some rules before you do so, just to make sure you have the right mindset.

Mary-sues/Gary-tsus
I know you may or may not know your character is/is not a Mary-sue, but please try not to make them too powerful. An example is "My character can never be killed by mortal weapons" Yeah, don't post something like this or I'll ask you to change it.(politely of course)

Foul Language
You may use some words but keep it at a minimum, I don't want this RP to be closed for language.

Gore/Violence
Since this is a war, it's obvious there's going to be some blood. Just don't use a lot of details, as there're still kids on this forum.

Signup Sheet

Name: (last name is optional)
Age: (please just age, don't say they look younger or older than they really are)
Race: Human, Zau(underground dwellers, sensitive to light), Kenp(similar to mermaids, but they only have gills) Jahve(sort of like bird people, but only their arms are like wings) You guys can come up with other races, just don't be too powerful okay?
Appearance: (you can type this out or use an image; hair face etc physical traits)
Clothing: (what they wear, don't say what their underwear looks like of course)
Powers: Ice, Fire, Water, Earth,(controlling plants in a rare power in this land so I don't want 50 people using that okay) Light, Shadow
Skills: (you can use this if your character is not magically gifted, also say what weapons they use and what they're able to do with it. Don't make them super good)

Please note that you guys will be-able to upgrade your powers/skills eventually in the RP (one of the reasons I don't want any mary-sues)

Name: Syntha
Race: Maeno (associated with death, sort of like the grim reapers of the land)
Appearance: Lineless Attempt by ~Sasayaki-Sayuri-Saki on deviantART
Clothing: Lineless Attempt by ~Sasayaki-Sayuri-Saki on deviantART
Powers: Shadow
Skills: Short knives tied to the sides of her thighs for easy access.

GO GO GO!

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Name: Davos
Race: Human
Appearance: Thin tattered blonde hair and beard. Tall and lean. Blind. Appears to have been heavily drinking much.
Clothing: White dirty cloth around eyes. Old Dark blue coat, white undershirt.
Powers:---
Skills: Strong hearing. Knowledge of seafaring. Great sailor before going blind.

Last edited:

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
((I'll play, but what is this? A war? Are we rebels or on the king's side? Do we get to choose?))

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Furie is right? Is this the middle of a war, or is this a time when war is just a whisper in the wind.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name: Cyrus Larkson
Appearance: Cyrus is 6'-1" and about 180lbs. He has dark black medium length hair that has slightly spiky bangs and blue eyes. Cyrus has a tattoo on his back in latin text saying, "Corpus Natum de lumen" (born of the light).
Clothing: Cyrus wears a sleeveless black shirt, brown leather pants, combat boots, a white scarf, and black fingerless gloves.
Powers: Light - Cyrus uses a book with various symbols as a medium for light spells. Book is chained to his belt, held in a strap.
Skills: Cyrus is incredibly intelligent, often able to think faster than most other people. Is very cunning and can be ruthless at times.
Other: Cyrus loves to read, often spending much of his time absorbed in a book rather than do anything else. As such he is somewhat soft spoken.

Last edited:

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Whoops It seems i forgot to add a minor detail xD

This is during the war I think, I may have written in incorrectly... and yeah you can choose which side you're on :D

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Furie
Race: Beastman- a humanoid that is slightly faster and stronger than the average human. Come with many various animal traits.
Appearence: http://i.imgur.com/yb7SF.jpg His "hands" are larger than a human's and end in sharp claws. He still has "thumbs", so he can wield weapons and drive vehicles. Other than whisker like marks on his face, his "hands", and a taller and lither frame, he looks human.
Clothing: Long red scarf, brown cloak, and a fitting red military looking uniform.
Powers: Fire- he doesn't cast any fire spells, but he is completely resistant to it. All other elements effect him as though he were a normal human.
Skills: Extremely fast and above average strength. Very skilled with cleavers and his claws, above average skill with short swords and daggers. He is skilled in close combat and evasion.

So... many... humans... I want a Jahve, but Meli isn't exactly a Jahve, is she? I could make a different species, if you want.
Name: Melica Arefaen(ahr-uh-FAY-ehn)
Appearance: Long, thin, wavy reddish hair, green-flecked golden-brown eyes. Lightly tanned skin, long limbs.
Clothing: A dark green corsage/vest-type thing, light brown, fitted pants. Black , loose shorts. Black short-sleeved undershirt, fingerless(except ring finger) dark gloves go up to elbow. Leather boots go not quite up to knee. She also wears armor: Grey metallic bracers, greaves, shoulder pads, and sometimes a breastplate and thigh covers. All armor pieces are edged in faded blue and green.
Powers: Shadow.She can see better in the dark, use shadow magic, etc. She can also banish shadow, but it's very weak right now.
Skills: Good with dual blades, two swords curved slightly at the ends. Decent at diplomacy(calming people, coaxing them into doing stuff, being nice), but she's too impulsive and irrational to be honest with this, so it's not as good as, say, fighting. She's misguided by her anger and could easily be swayed if not for her strong will. She knows a traitor when she sees one. She has average physical skill but for fighting.

Name: (Orion
Appearance: (Lean blue eyes blonde hair
Clothing: He always wears a skintight bodysuit
Powers: Shadow he can blend into them and move silently as one
Skills: He can run unseen and unherad in the dark he uses a dagger for up close and is average with his bow

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Name: Mion Kamalot
Race: Neko. (Y'know, cat people)
Appearance:
2zf1tn5.png
Clothing: See image. Blue regal looking cloak with a purple top and jeans.
Powers: Light. She can make a bow out of light. Her eyes can glow and illuminate darkness.
Skills: Claws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom