• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
she's a lightning rod absorber

she activates her ability and redirects everyone to her that night and also gets a copy of every ability used on her

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i wonder if we can keep 3 useless doc shots a night by having fig use one of his shots on minish and minish using two per night

Ragnarokio

and then if minish uses one of her shots on fig we basically have a limp bulletproof doc that the mafia needs to risk rng to kill

I've lost a couple games due to scum getting motivated
see this is why I was trying to chain it lmao

---

okay can somebody just quote this rolecard in the thread

lmao

Okamoto Katsushiro, the Samurai

Greetings and welcome to Anime Mafia! For this game you will be Okamoto Katsushiro (from Samurai 7), the Samurai. Being the Samurai you have the passive ability of absorbing any and every ability that is performed on you at night. This means that each time someone targets you during the night phase you will receive a 1-Shot ability of whatever power they were using on you. You can stack up on 1-Shot abilities if you wish, but you may only use one per night even if you hold several. Simply send me a PM to tell me which ability you want to perform and on whom. Keep in mind though that the actions performed on you will also go through. In addition to this Absorber ability you will start the game off with a 1-Shot Lightning Rod ability. Use it once - any night you wish - to draw all night actions onto yourself.

You are on the Town’s side, which means that you win when the Mafia has been eliminated and no further quarrels remain.

Please confirm that you have received and understood your role in the sign-up thread here: https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/anime-mafia.61049/ If you have any questions regarding your role or the game in general, do not hesitate to ask me about it in private.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Do you have any thoughts on that group of four names I put out?

Ex I just explained a bit. I was still iffy of him from the stuff I mentioned d1. And then I thought he might have been softing for a fakeclaim later.

Deku is always really hard for me to read. I'll ISO him again later when I'm not on mobile because his posts have kinda been background noise to me. Meta wise, he is usually more active as scum than as town because he likes being scum more. But I don't think that can be read into too much with how active this game is.

Rag I generally want to townread. I liked her bait with the votecount post. I think she's been prodding pretty well and sounds like she's in solving mode. Though scum Rag can reproduce that decently well. The one thing I was scumreading from her (with the wanting Fig to hold off on claiming) is minor and my Fig/Rag possible bussing tinfoil is disproven now.

Viral, I really have no opinion of. I can't really remember any stances/reads he's had. I'll ISO him too in a bit.

At the moment I don't really have any scumreads because I'm reevaluating my stance on the game with all the new info I found out so I'll have to revisit d1.

I think the fact that Seanzie didn't say PK is more notable to me than any of the names he did actually say

{Deku,Ex,Viral,Rag}
that being said I feel very strongly that Rag is town, liked Viral yesterday a fair amount, and if I'm gonna be wrong on any of these it's Ex but still am not really seeing it (although Minish's point that their final comment reads vaguely like a soft is worrying tbh)

:squints:
the hell you mean people having different reads isn't a reason to scumread them, of course it is

If Fext and Fig were both coming off as townie to me someone pushing for any or both of them should come across as pretty opportunistic and suspicious because that sets up for two whole Days of mislynches
it ultimately always boils down to that unless you think the person is tunneling, which Deku isn't exactly known for

Can I ask, for example, why you scumread the people you did during D1?

Uhh... seriously? If you see Player A cast suspicion on Player B, and Player A clearly believes that suspicion, they're town. On the flipside, f Player A casts suspicion on Player B for bad reasons, or doesn't seem to believe those reasons, then they're scum. Your read of Player B doesn't really have much effect on Player A's alignment in either of those cases, at least IMO.

Was Deku's treatment of Fext or Fig opportunistic? You want to label it such just because they scumread them, but that isn't what opportunistic means.

People can be wrong on a read without tunneling, and I can't imagine judging a person just because of who they read, rather than WHY they read that person in that way.

I had a lot of different reasons, none of which were as simple as "they scumread one of my townreads". For example, I scumread (past tense) Fig because I thought they backtracked in a scummy in regards to their push on Fext, and I scumread Chevy because they were off-meta in a suspicious way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom