• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
doesn't lightning rod just attract roles? is there a lightning role + watcher combo in some pen game?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Fish Chef was the serial killer that had to keep targetting the same person for them to not die though right...?

doesn't that mean you'll probably die because of them :psyduck:

I'm not positive, already asking about this. Lol.

didn't killjoy recharge it? :(

I got his motivator shot but it didn't say I was motivated so...not exactly sure how that works.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
assuming the mafia already knows what your role is (i don't understand how much information you have about them) could you say what your role name is specifically so i can figure out exactly whats going on?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Can you explain how you deduced the existence of role cop and roleblocker?
Why are you curious about these but not about how she cleared Fig and Killjoy since they're all related to the same reasoning? Nor the Fish Chef?

I just checked the role she's mentioning and they have an one shot absorber, so I'm assuming she got a shot of everything she listed.

Already claimed the rest of the role.
I'm lighting rod absorber.

I see "lighting rod" and "lighting rod creator" on the roles list. If you are something different than those two, can you please explain exactly what you do, and say what character from what game you are? I don't see how either of those would be able to deduce the information you've claimed, so I'm a bit confused.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I see "lighting rod" and "lighting rod creator" on the roles list. If you are something different than those two, can you please explain exactly what you do, and say what character from what game you are? I don't see how either of those would be able to deduce the information you've claimed, so I'm a bit confused.
assuming the mafia already knows what your role is (i don't understand how much information you have about them) could you say what your role name is specifically so i can figure out exactly whats going on?

It's the Samurai

Ragnarokio

just looked up the samurai

coincidentally minish had the role the first time around too

seems pretty imba but i guess that just means the scum might have firepower to make up for it. Chevy's role also looked really strong.

@Morbid Minish: if pen allows it can you claim exactly what each of the shots you feel good claiming do? Like did you get a generic doc shot or did you specifically get a useless healer shot? (that i guess you can use twice?). Might be useful to narrow down exactly what variants of each of those roles you got. I'm not sure i feel up for digging through the old role lists right now though.

Can you address this, Seanzie?

Sorry, not sure why I missed that post.

Why are you curious about these but not about how she cleared Fig and Killjoy since they're all related to the same reasoning? Nor the Fish Chef?

I just checked the role she's mentioning and they have an one shot absorber, so I'm assuming she got a shot of everything she listed.

Guitarist and Fish Chef give feedback to their targets, and doc protect can be deduced from the fact that they didn't die. Rolecop and roleblock don't give feedback to their targets (well, roleblock can, but doesn't automatically).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom