• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia XI

When questioned why you want(ed) Chevy out, it was because "you saw him vent" when questioned about that(by me), it was a short answer. which later was changed to a (semi okayish) answer. I'm starting to question my read on him now.
I don't think my reasoning has changed?

After how I dug into his "joke" I started town reading him Though as soon as he brought my age into this, I've become really wary all over again.
have somebody younger than you go back, read this conversation, and tell you why I asked :P

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
hey wait that's not fair you're the reason I stopped voting him
oh yea because of his joke? lol
I guess that woulda been unusual for scum killjoy indeed hmm

but like that was before I caught up with the thread though meow I do find the position of his vote in fig's scum-optimal and the way they seemingly stopped pursuing you to pursue them kinda bad
I feel like while the joke interpretation is sort of a meta assumption we have more tangible stuff here in the thread so they should weight a bit more

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Seriously though do you have any reasoning for your wanting me dead first? Because this looks like a joke vote and joke votes looks sus from you.
speaking of the devil lol

the cucco part is a joke the reasoning I think I kinda explained
I feel like you might be taking some advantage of the Fig x Fext situation to lay low while pushing Fig as a scapegoat of sorts

so have you come around to Fig being town or are you pushing there in the case Fig is town

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
have somebody younger than you go back, read this conversation, and tell you why I asked :P
I'm younger than him and to be fair I'm a bit confused on the relevance of age here too lol
I've probably played with a player age range of like 9-50 years old and it really doesn't matter much after they're older than 17 save some exceptions lmao

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
so I'm pushing Killjoy under the idea that Fig is likely town, yea

it could make things easier if he didn't claim too late but he seems opposed to claiming earlier fsr

we need time for possible counterclaims so we don't Chinese Fire Drill (vote someone else last second) without thinking yknow sjfkoglh

I don't think my reasoning has changed?
Okay, When asked about your reasoning for wanting Chevy dead, you said you saw him vent. When asked WHEN he did such, you never specified by giving a quote.

Again, what does anyones age have to do with anything related to the game?(2nd time I asked)

speaking of the devil lol

the cucco part is a joke the reasoning I think I kinda explained
I feel like you might be taking some advantage of the Fig x Fext situation to lay low while pushing Fig as a scapegoat of sorts
Because the Fig/Fext situation seems to be the most informative so far.

so I'm pushing Killjoy under the idea that Fig is likely town, yea

it could make things easier if he didn't claim too late but he seems opposed to claiming earlier fsr

we need time for possible counterclaims so we don't Chinese Fire Drill (vote someone else last second) without thinking yknow sjfkoglh
Since y'all didn't get the hint on my soft claim, I'm the guitarist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom