• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I finally ISO Jinjo and the entire website goes down for an hour just to spite me.

Hopefully we have an extra hour to make up for it.

I don't even remember why I had this post quoted.

Giving reasons for inactivity is more a scum tell than a town tell and it's interesting to me who Jinjo points to in this post.

Jinjo scumread funnier and rag and both now seem pretty protected by claims at this point so I'm more comfortable with a Jinjo lynch than I was before Tristan greened fun.

I think Jinjo will give more info than poy, even though both of them are mild scum leans from me.

Johnny is someone I want to look into more tomorrow. I want to look into minish a bit more too.

Vote: Jinjo

I was hoping for a better post than this but I'm kind of annoyed by the fact that my flow got messed up.
Tbh I think I'm between Jinjo or Poy in light of events between Tristan and funnier

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You can say that you're investigative or protective or disruptive or other.

You can say who you targeted.

You might be able to say game name.

There are probably other things you can do too.

funnier6

Courage~
I kinda hate how everyone’s like haha remember that wagon fun was pushing all game lol he’s finally not on it anymore guess we’re clear to vote there boiz!!!!!

Like thanks but really?

I've never softed before but I can try. I hope that doesn't get me modkilled if it is too obvious and am I allowed to say what previous game my character is from?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I kinda hate how everyone’s like haha remember that wagon fun was pushing all game lol he’s finally not on it anymore guess we’re clear to vote there boiz!!!!!

Like thanks but really?
I wanted to know if the wagon was okay to vote, not just blindly vote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom