• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
And yeah I didn't think I was in danger but like

I also get my info out asap so assuming SMS doesn't legit mean he was trying to save me I get what he means.

Actually on FFR it's common to hypocop for like the first 2 days. I didn't think it would be super useful in role maddness tho

Kirino

Tatakae
Lar was probably the most town read player in the game when SMS made his comment and there was little to no chance of him being lynched. It was pretty safe for him to do so as scum and would've worked to give him town cred, which is what he's using it for now. So I don't really see it as that strong of a point in his favor.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I’m never considering scum sms I don’t believe

why not?

Why would scum SMS come in as soon as day 2 starts and claim mechanical info that can clear Lar if SMS was a role cop? Wouldn't he rather just keep that info to himself? Seems strange to clear Lar in that situation unless SMS is town.

The reason scum SMS would is to turn people off his wagon. SMS was a natural choice for the day's lynch before he claimed considering how day 1 ended, and that changed once he claimed.

Now, why would town SMS come in as soon as day 2 start and claim what he did? To me it seems like town SMS would have no reason to play the way he did, while scum SMS would.

funnier6

Courage~
Rag also was hard defending to the point she said some radical **** like "saying anti town things isnt anti town" so like, the profile fits nicely rather it's true or not.
Rag likes to argue mafia philosophy and loads of other kinds of philosophy, I think her defending it says more why on earth would she say those things if she was scum with him than just go along with it
don't just gloss over this post @funnier6
Boy I wanted to

your points are very fair from your point of view but from my point of view that don’t mean the same thing, as always

I don’t blame you but none of that seems true from my perspective
Anyway Lar could have been a viable lynch option today
Yeah X to doubt

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
why not?

The reason scum SMS would is to turn people off his wagon. SMS was a natural choice for the day's lynch before he claimed considering how day 1 ended, and that changed once he claimed.

Now, why would town SMS come in as soon as day 2 start and claim what he did? To me it seems like town SMS would have no reason to play the way he did, while scum SMS would.
Do you even know my scum play? I'd come into the game as scum and say nothing, I'd say nothing unless a wagon grew on me and I'd have to fakeclaim. That's my scum play all the time, barring MSP3 which as I've pointed out before I was not only urged to fake claim D2, everyone wanted to Mass claim so I had to.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Do you even know my scum play? I'd come into the game as scum and say nothing, I'd say nothing unless a wagon grew on me and I'd have to fakeclaim. That's my scum play all the time, barring MSP3 which as I've pointed out before I was not only urged to fake claim D2, everyone wanted to Mass claim so I had to.

If a buddy suggested that you claim at day start to clear suspicion from you would you?

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Rag likes to argue mafia philosophy and loads of other kinds of philosophy, I think her defending it says more why on earth would she say those things if she was scum with him than just go along with it

Boy I wanted to

your points are very fair from your point of view but from my point of view that don’t mean the same thing, as always

Lemme ask you this

Swap Rubik's name out with anyone else. Let's say Sun Fan

Do you still feel like I'm missing perspective or is what I'm saying making perfect sense?

If it doesn't then explain where I am misguided on the issue

I am legit not trying to vex you in covering this again but from my POV it's silly to kust let the Rubik thing go without hashing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom