• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Lar is any role that gives the people he targets notification that they were targeted (fruit dealer, inventor, and amplifier being examples).

SMS is any role or on a team with any role with the ability to figure out either that lar targeted SMS on N1 or the ability to find lar's role.

Lar targeted SMS N1 and SMS learned about that, and because Lar's role in theory must be town according to the list, SMS learned lar's alignment as a result. SMS then cleared lar in thread and lar presumably decided that SMS was town because he didn't see why scum SMS would clear him like that.

funnier6

Courage~
That's fair. I have more faith in her to do something than Poy though.

I feel like the fact people seem to be avoiding Poy for some reason isn't a great look. Especially after all the talk about him seeming scummy d1.

I also keep going back and forth on SMS. Lar says he's town but because of something Lar did? And his play is starting to tread towards looking like his msp3 play to me. Less defensive like I feel town SMS is and more laid back like scum SMS.
Yeah Lar is clear because sms couches that he received a thing and Lar thinks she confirmed in a towny way which I’m inclined to agree and bruh Min did you even see his ginormous reads list

I’m never considering scum sms I don’t believe

funnier6

Courage~
Yeah Lar is clear because sms couches that he received a thing and Lar thinks she confirmed in a towny way which I’m inclined to agree and bruh Min did you even see his ginormous reads list

Vouches* for goodness sake blasted phone

funnier6

Courage~

Oh and yeah the general underlying current is that sms knows Lar gave it to him via his own role so there’s that too

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
This is exactly what I mean. Lol.
There isn't anything more for me to say, you said I seem laid back, I pointed out I'm not, you dismissed it, anything more would be pointless arguing over a one liner and would kind of just aggravate me at this point, I'm already kind of done with this phase due to the extension dragging it on into like practically a week long game phase.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
I have no clue what is going on with him then. He seemed to clear you from something he did and you did. And I thought you were confirming that.
Lemme break down all that I have and will confirm.

1 i did give him an item
2 i did not soft until he explicitly cleared me
3 I did soft before he said that he cleared me because of his role, though

Because he commited to the read before I softed I found it believable enough, plus mindmelds equals him just being a horrible lynch from my point of view. PoE also point to him being town.

From what I understand of newest info, his role only works because i targeted him with mine, hence I felt the need to confirm this when he spoke up (was hella salty and really didnt want to engage at time)

My role's game was softed to Funnier at EoD, so basically I should be outted at this point. I can't mechanically clear ****, and never intended for anything I said to imply that.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (Kirino)
Poyzin - 3 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish, funnier6)
Silverfish - 2 (Funnygurl555, Mellow Ezlo)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Ragnarokio)
Ragnarokio - 1 (MixMasterLar)
Captan_Lunch - 2 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, Jinjo)

Not voting - Captan_Lunch, Poyzin, Rubik, Silverfish

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, June 19th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
lar presumably decided that SMS was town because he didn't see why scum SMS would clear him like that.

Just addressed this but like, I already stated before extension that I didn't clear him <just> because he town read me. Scum town reads a lot of towns every game.

And hell for awhile I didn't even townread him still.

He's a hella lot cleaner then you are though

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Why would scum SMS come in as soon as day 2 starts and claim mechanical info that can clear Lar if SMS was a role cop? Wouldn't he rather just keep that info to himself? Seems strange to clear Lar in that situation unless SMS is town.

funnier6

Courage~
Why would scum SMS come in as soon as day 2 starts and claim mechanical info that can clear Lar if SMS was a role cop? Wouldn't he rather just keep that info to himself? Seems strange to clear Lar in that situation unless SMS is town.
I don’t know why you’re so sure it’s role cop, I was thinking something else tbh

though who’s this directed to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom