• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
@Ragnarokio are you really not going to help me here

with what?

lynching me is stupid and i feel like everyone but lar and jinjo understands that

i don't know why SMS is on my wagon really but he's smart enough to understand that its a very anti-town play, and so he's probably either scum or he'll get off it.

The only real evidence i've seen supporting a rubik lynch is that A: he hasn't been putting in much effort (he's been putting in more than most of the game so this makes no sense) and B: he voted for an extension (why is this a scumtell?) so i don't expect him to be lynched either

there's a decent chance funny gurl will generate steam for an SMS wagon if she comes back in time, which is my ideal outcome for the day. If not i imagine everyone will just lazily default back to jinjo.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Like Rubik you understand why I'm upset with you right?

You get where you've been ****ing up, right?

the-brave-little-toaster-ss1.jpg

Appealling to my childhood nostalgia aon't gonna save you boy

(For real I love this post)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i don't know why SMS is on my wagon really but he's smart enough to understand that its a very anti-town play, and so he's probably either scum or he'll get off it.
It's not anti-town, I laid out my thoughts before, casting shade on your lover is never a good play I think, I think you are lying.

I suppose on the off chance you are telling the truth, it will eventually become apparent if you lied or not, either from night actions, or whatever. I just don't know if I buy your claim.

Lets do it lets do it lets do it lets do it
If you want to, yeah we can.

Unvote
Vote: CL

funnier6

Courage~
T
It's not anti-town, I laid out my thoughts before, casting shade on your lover is never a good play I think, I think you are lying.

I suppose on the off chance you are telling the truth, it will eventually become apparent if you lied or not, either from night actions, or whatever. I just don't know if I buy your claim.

If you want to, yeah we can.

Unvote
THANK YOU

Unvote

Like thats great if Rag got caught in the lie of a century but lets come back to that after thats ACTUALLY FEASIBLE

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
ZD Champion
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I think if Rag and Kirino make it through the night we should have just lynched Rag. Also why did she crack u der pressure and implicate her lover when the plan was to distance from him at all cists appatently accirding to her words... doesn't make sense

funnier6

Courage~
Honestly I expect a parade in my honor for pretty much single handedly preventing the lovers lynch postgame cause this is just mind bogglingly the worst play I've ever seen if they're scum

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
With

Preventing

Your

Death

Why am I caring way more about you living or dying than you

either because you think its more likely that i'll die than you do or you think its more possible to avoid my lynch than i do.

there's no way in hell you're convincing lar or jinjo that i'm not the vote today. I already said my piece to SMS and i'm pretty sure if they didn't accept that then they won't accept anything else i have to say.

i forgot silver was attacking me too. I can't really remember why.

I feel like the voter base today is extremely stubborn. Feeling around for different cases until one sticks and people pile on that is in theory the best way for me to survive but that just results in a town lynch. I tried pretty hard to create a good case on SMS. I explained how his actions didn't make sense from a town perspective, I explained that lynching scum today is more urgent than it might seem. I explained that there is probably little to gain from leaving SMS alive even in the case that he is town. I explained that there is high value in lynching him if he's scum. The fact that his wagon is picking up basically no steam despite him not being here to defend himself probably heavily suggests that he's scum as well. His voting for me is pretty suspicious because I think SMS is both smart enough to know its a dumb play, and has a tendency to sheep the players he typically trusts, which in this case I would think would be you.

If town is a combination of inactive and stubborn enough that forcing a wagon on a scum player won't work out mathematically then the game can't be won. Right now pushing the SMS wagon any further than i have will basically only make me look like i'm ignoring counterarguments in a desperate attempt to get SMS lynched and save myself. My only hope is that some other town players (or bus-happy scum players) help me push the wagon and it builds enough steam that it gets somewhere. I was hoping that would be rubik and funny gurl, but rubik didn't seem interested at all in my arguments and probably won't be even after SMS refused to answer his question. Funny Gurl is then realistically the last hope for town, so I'm more or less just waiting on her.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Honestly I expect a parade in my honor for pretty much single handedly preventing the lovers lynch postgame cause this is just mind bogglingly the worst play I've ever seen if they're scum

Post number 1976.....got it
Hopefully this won't blow up in your face can you imagine all the **** you're going to get?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
7 isn't 24. You saod you could do it with an extension. You got it and immediately went to do busy work

Everyone votes you and no one feels bad if you flip town probably. That or no one takes you seriously and Vigi hopefully finds it on his heart to off you for us in the nigh.

You could also opt into playing the game instead.

Don't tell me you wanted an extension to only maybe sorta kinda get around to looking one One of the Wagons
I've tried to do so much as my schedule could permit. I think looking at the low activity players in detail was important to solving the game, considering they're the most likely to complicate the late game.

Mechanically, the Rag wagon doesn't ever really make sense to lynch today. I explicitly claimed a lack of interest in looking at you, rag, and Kirino in detail using this 24 hour period.
Like Rubik you understand why I'm upset with you right?

You get where you've been ****ing up, right?

Appealling to my childhood nostalgia aon't gonna save you boy

(For real I love this post)
I do understand why you're upset with me. I'm unfortunately not a perfect player and I can't use all my time to play mafia. If you'd prefer that I sub out of the game I'm fine having a player who can dedicate more to the game than me replace my slot.

I should have just ISO'd Jinjo last night and then tried to skim the thread faster today.

I know Rubik

I've met this dude

This dude doesnt have good days

Also anything other than Rag and Kirino looks good to me rn
This kind of policy lynch makes me kind of sick, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom