• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You literally never asked me about the exclamation point

I didn't have to ask about the exclamation mark because I knew what you were doing but I disagreed with how you went about it and that you did it multiple times.

I was talking about all these posts where you either turned it around to something else or straight up stopped replying.

I do think you're wrong. Why would I be arguing with you if I didn't? You're just not explaining anything.
Why does that drive you insane? He posted his conclusion right after that. It's just a segue from the ISO into his thoughts on it.
I don't? Or else I wouldn't be asking.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Rubik, if you're actually town just read my ISO. And try to point out where I've even been scummy this game. Hell, just look at my amount of posts and you can get a pretty good indicator that this isn't my scum play.

funnier6

Courage~
I didn't have to ask about the exclamation mark because I knew what you were doing but I disagreed with how you went about it and that you did it multiple times.

I was talking about all these posts where you either turned it around to something else or straight up stopped replying.
Because you clearly had already made up your mind and nothing I said would’ve changed that

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Because you clearly had already made up your mind and nothing I said would’ve changed that

You know that's not how arguments work right? Especially with the second post. I literally asked you a question and explained why I didn't understand and was asking the question and you went on the defensive and attacked me right away.

@Rubik
I guess its safe to say I am not from the game you mentioned. It seems this rule helps the mafia team. It would probably be protown to angleshoot the claim rule.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Mellow Ezlo - idk
Rubik - town
naga10 - idk
Spiritual Mask Salesman - scum
Morbid Minish - town
funnier6 - idk
Kirino - town
Jinjo - scum
DawningWinds - idk
DekuNut - idk
Poyzin - idk
Ragnarokio - town
Johnny Sooshi - idk
Killjoy - idk
Giri - town
The Sun Fan - self
ExLight - town
MixMasterLar - town

funnygurl
ezlo
funnier
squid
CL
poyzin
johnny sooshi
silverfish

11/4 (Today)
8/4 (Tomorrow)
5/4 (LyLo)

If there's a SK in the game then tomorrow could feasibly be MyLo, since me or kirino dying would trigger an extra death and push it up a day. There could also be other mechanics which could result in a third death. We should probably be lynching for scum today, and not putting it off to gain more information. I used this argument earlier to defend myself but I didn't do the math and was probably feeling too safe in thinking LyLo was probably still a ways off. I guess lynching me still doesn't make sense because LyLo being tomorrow almost predicates on me and kirino being town though, so if we're lying scum its still probably safe to leave it until tomorrow at least.

I think its prudent to lynch SMS today though.

funnier6

Courage~
You know that's not how arguments work right? Especially with the second post. I literally asked you a question and explained why I didn't understand and was asking the question and you went on the defensive and attacked me right away.
I literally explained to you already how the question is as fine on it’s own but then the follow up to just invalidate whatever my answer is is really annoying and makes me not want to answer cause it’s like “why does that not make sense?” Is totally fine cause you don’t understand but the you follow it up with “it makes perfect sense because x y and z” tells me you obviously don’t want to understand my point of view so why bother explaining it to you. I’ve literally already written this explanation for why your questions have been so frustrating

Cause like, I dont think Giri submitting a night action is even the most definite thing, that he submitted the correct one is a definite possibility? Dont say anything if you dont want to Min but my first thought was that Min shot him lol. And if it was a vig shot which I think it was it was quite a good one since Giri would not have been much help and might've ended up replacing out anyway

I just cant fathom a vig shooting Ex unless it was Lar, and judging by the way hes acting it wasnt Lar, all I can really is that if you were the vig and shot Ex you really dont need a gun.

????? How many times has this ever been a mafia strategy, if someones getting scum read you let them get mislynched, why would you kill people getting scum read????

i don't know if it's just me but this post really looks like funnier is scum who is fishing for the vig and this reminds me from portal mafia when ExLight was scum who was pr hunting.

funnier said he has never seen me put an exclamation mark on my post, well guess what guys, spongebob mafia hosted by funnier on bulba ended and I put an exclamation mark over there. funniers read on me is literally because of my tone and I learned from one of the best players to never look into a players tone. funnier has been asking me those ridiculous questions that adds nothing to the game. He has been saying I'm scum without providing any reason why. On day 1 he was also saying Rubik and Sun Fan are scum without providing a reason why. I also remembered funnier defended Poyzin on day 1, on day 2 he puts Poyzin on the scum pile but he doesn't vote there when Poyzin had a vote on day 2. At this point it's pretty obvious I am town and if I was scum in this game I would have killed funnier or Rag on N1.

Vote: funnier6

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
IDK guys Minish and Funnier just look like T/T with past grudges to me. At the very least I'll **** my pants if Funnier can post as much and as lose as mafia.

@Rubik
I guess its safe to say I am not from the game you mentioned. It seems this rule helps the mafia team. It would probably be protown to angleshoot the claim rule.

I mean, people have softed roles if that's what you mean.

I think it'll benefit you to start reading from the begining of Day 2 (after Sun's lynch). It's a lot of posts but apparently we got plenty of time.

I've ISO'd 3 players and am going to do a full thread reread what do you want from me???
For you to stop wasting time in the present and do it.

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z

****ing savage

funnier6

Courage~
funnier said he has never seen me put an exclamation mark on my post, well guess what guys, spongebob mafia hosted by funnier on bulba ended and I put an exclamation mark over there
I literally rescinded this on page forty thousand where I said I actually saw where you had opened the game with before, no thanks to you who did not point out that fact on like page five when I said something

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if I was scum in this game I would have killed funnier or Rag on N1.

This i can agree with, given if you're scum you're not the only player on the scumteam, and its also possible you did try and kill me or funnier but giri stopped it. Its a point in your favour though.

Do you intend to interact with any player other than funnier and me at any point this game?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I literally explained to you already how the question is as fine on it’s own but then the follow up to just invalidate whatever my answer is is really annoying and makes me not want to answer cause it’s like “why does that not make sense?” Is totally fine cause you don’t understand but the you follow it up with “it makes perfect sense because x y and z” tells me you obviously don’t want to understand my point of view so why bother explaining it to you. I’ve literally already written this explanation for why your questions have been so frustrating

And I told you that that's not even what it means. I'm not gonna ask bull**** questions without explaining why I'm asking them in the first place. Because I'm not going to ask a question only for someone to misinterpret why I asked it or run around the explanation I want. It doesn't matter if I still disagree and think you're wrong. I'm asking because I want to see why you think you're right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom