• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'd rather lynch someone who people have actually discussed and whose death would be revealing, and have Vig take care of inactives. If not SMS, then my second choice would be Jinjo.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
it will probably give a majority of the remaining players who haven't tuned in yet an opportunity to deny that they're from anime mafia 1 and will give SMS an opportunity to weigh in on the game state in theory.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anyway, regardless lynching either of the claimed lovers is a very bad idea. We would potentially lose 2 townies plus if deku is town and gets modkilled that would be 3 down. Add the factional kill and possible vig kill and I don't like those numbers.

Lynching either of Rag or kirino right now is too risky.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
she hasn't done anything but tunneled on me and funnier all game

I still think SMS is the best lynch today but it doesn't seem like its going to happen so in theory I'm fine with most other players, with jinjo probably being my top preference.

Ragnarokio

Unvote, Vote: Jinjo

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 2 (Kirino, Funnygurl555)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Silverfish, MixMasterLar, Jinjo)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 2 (funnier6, Ragnarokio)
Poyzin - 1 (CynicalSquid)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Morbid Minish, Mellow Ezlo, Rubik

Extension - 2 (Rubik, Ragnarokio)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
One last thing before I disappear into the ISO void: the "it was safe to throw shade at Kirino because it was obbious he was town" excuse doesn't hold from Rag's perspective

She was legot scumreading him for most of the phase, or so she claimed at the time

for what its worth a good part of why i'm lynching you is because i'm scumreading you. I do think lynching selfs day 1 is a justifiable play though.

In addition to not knowing how masons work:

and how would the masons prove it?

She does try to walk back if she really supported the lynch but that's another inconsistency that we've already talked about.

So someone at the time you claimed was probably scum will either make your lover look good or bad, the more you're wrong the better

This really should be checkmate

Ragnarokio

how will you feel if you lynch me and you're wrong, lar? just out of curiosity

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
how will you feel if you lynch me and you're wrong, lar? just out of curiosity

you legit think Sun could be scum but throw shade at Kirino by linking how he looks to Sun's flip and then the excuse on why that's cool is because you were extremely sure he wasn't scum. Like "gamble my lover away" sure?

You are not town

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
you legit think Sun could be scum but throw shade at Kirino by linking how he looks to Sun's flip and then the excuse on why that's cool is because you were extremely sure he wasn't scum. Like "gamble my lover away" sure?

You are not town
I don't think you answered the question she was asking.

I'm not sure why you aren't acknowledging how risky it is to lynch the claimed lovers at this point in time, whether you believe the claim or not. You seem so sure it's fake, but I don't think it's worth the risk.

However @Ragnarokio I don't think you really answered my question that you quoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom