• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3 (Ragnarokio, Kirino, Funnygurl555)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 4 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Rubik, Silverfish)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I'm surprised fun hasn't asked me for a read list yet.

I wanna be cool so I'll post one soon anyway.

For now, here's a quick take on a few players:

Mellow Ezlo - scummy af, but sexy. Lynch this one but immediately he sad.
Funnier6 - he's scum, lynch him too
Minish - she's also scum, but she can keep playing cuz she cool
Rubik - scum, idk if he can keep playing, he cool but not as cool as minish
SMS - scum
Funnier6 - also scum
Mellow Ezlo - yeah lynch this son of a *****
Funnier6 - scum af

Aight there you go great reads from me ok time to catch up now since I just woke up

funnier6

Courage~
I'm surprised fun hasn't asked me for a read list yet.

I wanna be cool so I'll post one soon anyway.

For now, here's a quick take on a few players:

Mellow Ezlo - scummy af, but sexy. Lynch this one but immediately he sad.
Funnier6 - he's scum, lynch him too
Minish - she's also scum, but she can keep playing cuz she cool
Rubik - scum, idk if he can keep playing, he cool but not as cool as minish
SMS - scum
Funnier6 - also scum
Mellow Ezlo - yeah lynch this son of a *****
Funnier6 - scum af

Aight there you go great reads from me ok time to catch up now since I just woke up
Youre town bruh that means I get to ignore you

haha jkkk

but seriously

funnier6

Courage~
Day 2 Current Vote Tally:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 3 (Ragnarokio, Kirino, Funnygurl555)
DekuNut - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
Ragnarokio - 3 (Morbid Minish, Jinjo, Rubik)
Rubik - 1 (Johnny Sooshi)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
Poyzin - 2 (CynicalSquid, MixMasterLar)

Not voting - Spiritual Mask Salesman, DekuNut, Poyzin, Silverfish

Extension - 1 (Rubik)

With 15 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Wednesday, June 17th 2020 at 7:00 PM EST.

You have my permission to delete two of those three posts yourself, FunFun! ;)
@Morbid Minish @Rubik do you really think we should lynch Rag

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I'm tempted to claim now but some of the votes on me seem particularly half-hearted so i might be being premature in doing so

i guess I'll give it an hour or two to see if anyone moves first

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
the reason i think SMS flipping scum clears everyone on his wagon kirino forward is because SMS was very nearly lynched as a result of a last-second wagon-swing. There's basically no reason for scum to join a wagon like that since they'd be taking a real risk of killing SMS for little tangible gain.

funnier6

Courage~
the reason i think SMS flipping scum clears everyone on his wagon kirino forward is because SMS was very nearly lynched as a result of a last-second wagon-swing. There's basically no reason for scum to join a wagon like that since they'd be taking a real risk of killing SMS for little tangible gain.
Say he doesn't flip scum

Lotta good that does doesnt it

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
@Morbid Minish @Rubik do you really think we should lynch Rag

It's my preferred lynch yeah. I just played as 'scum' with her in the NGA game (which yeah I get is different because it wasn't exactly typical) but I feel like I got a sort of sense of her scumplay from that. Which is to just push whatever seems like it might stick. Which is what I felt from her d1. Then today I feel like she's been tunneling SMS for not great reasons. I usually see town rag as more logical and building good cases.

The thing that gives me a bit of pause is that she's continuing to engage and stuff even though a lot of people are on board with her lynch.

Ragnarokio

Is your claim proveable and/or alignment indicative?

yes

Say he doesn't flip scum

Lotta good that does doesnt it

right but it doesn't need to be a good lynch in every case in order to have a high EV as a result of a disproportionately good possible outcome

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't really agree with lynching someone at this point just to get information on the people on/off his lynch, not when we haven't yet killed scum and that player indicated he had reasons to lock town someone.

I'm not sure what that reason is and looking at the role list I have my doubts, but for that alone it's probably best not to lynch SMS today.

funnier6

Courage~
It's my preferred lynch yeah. I just played as 'scum' with her in the NGA game (which yeah I get is different because it wasn't exactly typical) but I feel like I got a sort of sense of her scumplay from that. Which is to just push whatever seems like it might stick. Which is what I felt from her d1. Then today I feel like she's been tunneling SMS for not great reasons. I usually see town rag as more logical and building good cases.

The thing that gives me a bit of pause is that she's continuing to engage and stuff even though a lot of people are on board with her lynch.
Assuming Rag is telling the truth about having an AI probable role where are you thinking of switching to? I’d rather do Jinjo or Kirino but idk who if anybody would actually go there and I’d rather not just default to a lame inactive lynch

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Assuming Rag is telling the truth about having an AI probable role where are you thinking of switching to? I’d rather do Jinjo or Kirino but idk who if anybody would actually go there and I’d rather not just default to a lame inactive lynch

I feel like Jinjo could be telling but I also feel like she's town. I could maybe get behind a Kirino lynch. He hasn't swayed me too much from my maybe scum lean on him d1. Seems like he's still going for the easy pushes instead of the aggressive ones I'd expect from him.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
You should probably claim while there's plenty of time to get on a new wagon.

Idk if sms is a good early wagon when it's possible he might be able to clear more than one player mechanically.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Unvote

If the alternative is Rag, I'd be fine with that lynch. It sounds like she might have an important role though so I'll hold off for now. I'll vote her before the end of the day if she doesn't claim.

As for the other people with votes, I don't really see the scumread on Jinjo. Maybe I'm missing something? I'll have to look at funnier's reasons again because I don't really see it. I also won't vote for Rubik, and Poyzin is probably a low information lynch.

I'm still scumreading Deku's slot, but he'll probably be modkilled anyway and if he's replaced I'd like to give his replacement a chance to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom