• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Rag, I think you're missing that, if I use the ability that lets only me control the lynch

a) I prove that I am the dreaming god beyond a shadow of a doubt
b) I lock myself out of being able to choose it moving into lylo, which should be a really big reassurance to town and it cripples my ability to scumside quite as strongly

crippling your ability to scumside somewhat doesn't matter since ideally even if we leash you we'll just milk you for the 2-3 abilities that are useful to us and then kill you, preferably via vig.

Pen

The game is on!
An hour and 18 minutes remain of the day!

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 3 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy, Mellow Ezlo)
The Sun Fan - 6 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar, Ragnarokio, Johnny Sooshi, Kirino)
Jinjo - 1 (funnier6)
ExLight - 1 (naga10)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (The Sun Fan)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Poyzin, Giri

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

crippling your ability to scumside somewhat doesn't matter since ideally even if we leash you we'll just milk you for the 2-3 abilities that are useful to us and then kill you, preferably via vig.
sounds a lot better to me than lynching me today
town could even win before you're done milking me

lynching me gives you 0 info today anyways and I mean I don't really give a **** about getting info out but it is a mistake and you even seem to know this, so I'm not sure why you continue to scumread me when you've acknowledged that I can prove myself tomorrow

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Day ends in an hour and I really don't get why lynching sun is supposed to he helpful.

Sorry btw, ended up having to come help move some things so I haven't read the past 2 pages.

Anyway, I am sure there is at least one scum on sun's wagon trying to get a player who could hinder them later out of the way. Not sure who on it is most likely to fit that bill yet, but i really don't think sun is scum so I would probably start looking at the people who are voting him for that reason, because it seems a bit opportunistic.

I'm still suspicious of funnier, but I would be down to join on SMS, Giri, Deku or Poyzin (I've already outlined reasons why, it goes beyond inactivity). I'll be around for about 10 minutes so if anyone wants to help move the lynch somewhere else I'll vote for any of those people.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Also regardless of what SunFan flips here at this point no one gets any town points for being on the wagon. Stating it now in case I'm the nightkill.

Not scumreading people for the vote obviously but if he flips full on Red I'm willing to bet at least one partner probably decided to bus given the situation.

Day ends in an hour and I really don't get why lynching sun is supposed to he helpful.

Sorry btw, ended up having to come help move some things so I haven't read the past 2 pages.

Anyway, I am sure there is at least one scum on sun's wagon trying to get a player who could hinder them later out of the way. Not sure who on it is most likely to fit that bill yet, but i really don't think sun is scum so I would probably start looking at the people who are voting him for that reason, because it seems a bit opportunistic.

I'm still suspicious of funnier, but I would be down to join on SMS, Giri, Deku or Poyzin (I've already outlined reasons why, it goes beyond inactivity). I'll be around for about 10 minutes so if anyone wants to help move the lynch somewhere else I'll vote for any of those people.
please join me on SMS I really think he's like... obvious scum
I think funnier is the only other realistic option other than me getting lynched and I don't want to give the scum the satisfaction of it being a lynch between me and him on the first day

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Sun's reads are probably the closest to my own of anyone in the game.

If I can convince myself they are guinine reads it seems really counter-intuitive to lynch him.

Then again if he does full on flip red that's a lot of info for me to mill over.

Indeed, I am conflicted

Sun's reads are probably the closest to my own of anyone in the game.

If I can convince myself they are guinine reads it seems really counter-intuitive to lynch him.

Then again if he does full on flip red that's a lot of info for me to mill over.

Indeed, I am conflicted
do you want me to bother you trying to convince you that they're genuine?

I mean, you can go check, I've been pushing on rubik for a while, and I've scumread ex for a little bit less than that

- You may not use your role PM as evidence.

alright, im out
****ing lynch me cya later sure was a blast
i hope neither town nor mafia win, it seems like with a select few exceptions, neither side deserves it
and yes, I know I used the forbidden word

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
vkhjdsfajhshjkadsjiozdsf
ITS ****ING AGAINST THE RULES YOU DUMBASS
Yeah i just checked before you made this post and it is

I kept thinking you could say it just not like post/screencap/whatever

I think the fact you had to look up what it was before may not be as positive as you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom