• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funnier was right earlier? You're the Dreaming God even though you denied it?

That certainly explains your odd behaviour at the start of the day, knowing how you tend to feel about potentially bastard mechanics.

I did look at the Dreaming God's abilities earlier and I hope you do too if you choose to use any. Many of the abilities are hindrances, assuming Pen kept them the same.

yes, I did said I was not this role; it because I didn't want to accidentally occupy the roleclaim, I was actually getting back on just to say exactly that since I knew someone was going to aptly point that out

and yes, the innocent whistle is meant to be on-the-nose, I did look at what they all do, obviously you could be right and pen could've changed what they do, but there's something that makes me think he didn't changed them (I do not know for sure)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
TO EVERYONE VOTING ME
I'VE SAID LIKE THREE TIMES I CAN PROVE MY ROLE BY TOMORROW'S LYNCH (The lynch that happens next day phase)
I don't see any roles from the Pirate mafias that are instantly provable after one night, though? At least not with someone targeting you somehow. So I'm going to call this bull**** and an attempt to buy time.

Maybe the Alarmist, but I don't know what it does. Can someone fetch that role's PM?
But considering the odds of you rolling that I find it insanely unlikely.

Oh and Killjoy who is new and all of his atuff just reads as new player confusion and questions so it's hard to get a grasp on him.
I'm trying my best to get into the swing of things and contribute more, but with how fast this is going my mind and thoughts have been claming up. Like, for instance, I'm wanting to post my own reads here, but with everyone, that's active, I'm struggling to even put my thoughts all on the keyboard.

Pen

The game is on!
The role claim for this day phase has been used up!

Day 1 Current Vote Tally:
funner6 - 2 (Morbid Minish, Killjoy)
The Sun Fan - 3 (ExLight, Spiritual Mask Salesman, MixMasterLar)
Rubik - 1 (Giri)
Jinjo - 2 (Ragnarokio, funnier6)
Poyzin - 1 (Mellow Ezlo)
ExLight - 2 (naga10, The Sun Fan)
DekuNut - 1 (Rubik)

Not voting - Jinjo, DekuNut, DawningWinds, Johnny Sooshi, Poyzin, Kirino

With 18 players alive it takes 10 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, June 13th 2020 at 6:00 PM EST.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Kinda wish sunfan hadn't claimed. And will look back on those who told him to (after a certain point). I don't really want to lynch him today either. He's not a threat to us for now.

I'll get a reads list up sometime today.

The wagon really wasn't super weird. First, 3 ain't a real wagon but more importantly Second: 2 of those votes intended to mive off long before ExLight started to lose his **** about it. Forgot to "unvote" which is....an interesting rule I guess. You still seem to be under the assumption I went back and voted Ex later which didn't happen.

Pick a response:
Please sir
I need more reads, sir.

If you want to live an extra phase you should pay for it upfront with expanded thoughts. "Cardboard" "TBH IDK" and the lile ain't gonna cut it. Generate enough content that I don't feel like youre the best lynch at least.

Start with a reads list

Ok Boomer

While 3 may not be a a 'real wagon' in most, if not all, of the other games he played, I can agree with him regarding this game. With this,game, and the amount of people playing, I'd say at least a minimum of 5 would feel more like a band.

as for my pick, I'll go with:
[
Spoiler=Response 1]
Please sir
I need more reads, sir.
[/Spoiler]

Idk why people are trying to lynch sun.

From what I's seen I'm guessing it has to do with how he was beating around the but until recently about his claim.

funnier6

Courage~
The way how I read it, it looked like you wanted me to make you laugh.

You should have put the question separately from the shade throwing. When you put them together then I would read it as shade throwing.
You still havent answered it though
whatever
why am I caring
its already annoying to care
This isnt the "I will never play against my win condition" sunfan I know
and I really hope ExLight is mafia or not-town or w/e
I wouldn't put any bets on that
yes, I did said I was not this role
:ugh:
I did look at what they all do, obviously you could be right and pen could've changed what they do, but there's something that makes me think he didn't changed them
I'd agree, it doesnt sound like something Pen would do

@ExLight can you help me out and link me a Jinjo scum game? I cant find any fsr

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
@ExLight can you help me out and link me a Jinjo scum game? I cant find any fsr

Scum and 'harmless' Indept respectively iirc
there was also another game she was hostile indept but that game is a mess so I don't even

if my opinion matters here I don't think she looks too scummy so far

funnier6

Courage~
Not really worth tier ranking, theres the people I'm town reading and the people Im not and theres not really a whole of difference between them in my head

Mellow Ezlo- Hardly know where to begin on this one, bruh has almost fifty posts which is the largest amount on day one I can recall him ever having though its been a hot minute since the last large games he wasn't inactive in. Typically would want to say more active Trist is more scum Trist since motivation but like. Idk if he's just gotten smarter, but his reads aren't what I would expect from scum Trist and the way he's been going about it aren't what I would expect, he's so casual. The amount of effort he's put in is really unnecessary, idk if it's like him to overachieve as scum like that, or ever really which makes it a little harder to pin since it's a big motivation shift. The biggest thing for me is that he doesnt seem to care what anyone else thinks, he's not being overly friendly, at times unnecessarily harsh, just doing his thing and btw screw you. I'd be impressed if he was scum but hopefully if he is it'll become more obvious over time.
Rubik- I've already sort of explained this one but his posts just aren't what I would expect. They're too simple. Too easy. He knows this. He's not dumb. He's blatantly posting one liner after one liner of barely anything with zero elaboration and thats just not his style. It's just so careless, and Rube's not a careless person. Also I feel like he's legitimately upset that his posts aren't being taken as good contributions. I also feel like scum Rube would absolutely love lynching sun after he claims third party day one but could be wrong there. I would be very unimpressed if this turned out to be scum Rubik
naga10 @naga10 you scum bruh?
Spiritual Mask Salesman Where the heck are you man? Wheres the top poster sms? @Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish
funnier6
Kirino
Jinjo
DawningWinds
DekuNut
Poyzin
Ragnarokio
Johnny Sooshi

Killjoy
Giri
The Sun Fan
ExLight
MixMasterLar

gonna stop there cause Minish's is gonna take a long time and I have to get breakfast and go to work

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
forcing sun to claim was probably a waste of a claim although i think he probably also claimed too early.

role confirmations in this game are basically also alignment confirmations, so if sun lived until tomorrow and confirmed his role his alignment also would have been confirmed.

I'm fine lynching sun today though.

Unvote, Vote: Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom